• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Camp discussion: Offense

i_the_sky said:
I got nothing to base this on but my gut.But it is telling me that Sneed QB and Eastwood RB will be starting in our backfield very soon both being D-l drop down's. Colin Bingham and Caleb Hill will be at the ends Gresch and Calhoun will be right in there as well... Everything is up for grads starting day one. And I mean everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may not even be until fall that a true favorite emerges from several of the key positions!!! Bobby did say "We don't recruit transfers to sit!"Eastwood is a Lex Hilliard Justin Green kinda back and Sneed is a true, duel,threat, option, at QB. I think we are going to see a 50-50 mix of pass and run from the onset... The offense will use everyone in a more pro set style it won't be pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass the QB will be a threat to run not just pass! There is a lot of excitement in the air to say the least! Our first game Sept.1st will have a playoff type environment!This is a big, big, big moment in Montana football history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Griz!

You got nothing to base that on. You're "gut" is wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!

i_the_sky said:
I got nothing to base this on but my gut.But it is telling me that Sneed QB and Eastwood RB will be starting in our backfield very soon both being D-l drop down's. Colin Bingham and Caleb Hill will be at the ends Gresch and Calhoun will be right in there as well... Everything is up for grads starting day one. And I mean everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may not even be until fall that a true favorite emerges from several of the key positions!!! Bobby did say "We don't recruit transfers to sit!"Eastwood is a Lex Hilliard Justin Green kinda back and Sneed is a true, duel,threat, option, at QB. I think we are going to see a 50-50 mix of pass and run from the onset... The offense will use everyone in a more pro set style it won't be pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass the QB will be a threat to run not just pass! There is a lot of excitement in the air to say the least! Our first game Sept.1st will have a playoff type environment!This is a big, big, big moment in Montana football history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Griz!

*!

signedbewildered said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

!!!!!!!!!!!

*Your ;)

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
signedbewildered said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

!!!!!!!!!!!

*Your ;)

His gut and my phone. Both wrong.

signedbewildered said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
signedbewildered said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

!!!!!!!!!!!

*Your ;)

His gut and my phone. Both wrong.

:lol:

I've got a picture in my head of what this dude looks like. I have a feeling my gut is right! hahaha

Despite standout freshman year, Jensen has competition this spring
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-standout-freshman-year-jensen-has-competition-this-spring/

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-standout-freshman-year-jensen-has-competition-this-spring/
Good write up. Biggest nugget was you guys slipping in some acknowledgment that Gresch was slowed by something last week but is full speed now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Click bait....they have their own thread dedicated to advertising click bait bullshit but don't stick to it (yes remember them saying they wanted to have a thread so could use it, well they do and use it but still click bait. )...........moderators do your job. Are you at least getting a free subscription to ignore the rule violation? Pathetic

Ursus1 said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Click bait....they have their own thread dedicated to advertising click bait bullshit but don't stick to it (yes remember them saying they wanted to have a thread so could use it, well they do and use it but still click bait. )...........moderators do your job. Are you at least getting a free subscription to ignore the rule violation? Pathetic

Great article!

Ursus1 said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Just pay for a subscription if you want to read it. If you don’t want to pay then don’t bother yourself with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grzz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Good write up. Biggest nugget was you guys slipping in some acknowledgment that Gresch was slowed by something last week but is full speed now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

:lol: :clap:

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Quick note, Colter, your caption says it’s Rosenbach’s first season as a coach for the Griz, and I think we all remember that that’s not the case. Lol

Back