• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stadium Upgrades

Ursa Major said:
krammer said:
PlayerRep said:
The next big project after the Champions Center will be an indoor training facility. At least, that's the current plan. Assume it will take some time to round up the funds for that.

I was just about to ask this question......is it true the kitties are building one very soon ? one of my kitty friends said that was true, just trying to verify it....
It's as real as a heart attack, Krammer. As you can see from this architectural drawing, there will actually be two smallish indoor practice fields built near the stadium pond. One will be named Waded and the other Cruzado. The quonset hut inspired twin facilities are reportedly inspired by the agricultural tradition of Montana's first Ag college.

sludge-one.jpg
:clap: :thumb: :D :D

EverettGriz said:
krammer said:
PlayerRep said:
The next big project after the Champions Center will be an indoor training facility. At least, that's the current plan. Assume it will take some time to round up the funds for that.

I was just about to ask this question......is it true the kitties are building one very soon ? one of my kitty friends said that was true, just trying to verify it....

Ha! No.

There's a tentative plan to make a plan to do some stuff.

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/montana-state-making-great-progress-on-facilities-plan/article_a9be580f-a3fa-567f-8bb8-c53973d270d5.html?utm_content=buffer1bd1d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC+

thanks everett for clearing that up, now I can go visit my kitty friend......

griz71 said:
Ursa Major said:
krammer said:
PlayerRep said:

It's as real as a heart attack, Krammer. As you can see from this architectural drawing, there will actually be two smallish indoor practice fields built near the stadium pond. One will be named Waded and the other Cruzado. The quonset hut inspired twin facilities are reportedly inspired by the agricultural tradition of Montana's first Ag college.

sludge-one.jpg
:clap: :thumb: :D :D

this is funny stuff, made me laugh to myself....

HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
Think about the possibilities with no Physical Plant..

Think about the possibilities with no physical field..

Another thoughtful contribution, HHB.

It was a solid response to your sub-optimal statement. Thanks.

Possibly the most valuable land the University owns is where they store their tools. I think it's a shame that land can't be put to better use.

Looks like there is a plan to expand stadium seats in 10 years or so.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/875456293418315777[/tweet]

Back