• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

status quo

griznative24 said:
kemajic said:
CV Griz Fan said:
mtgriz said:
I sure hope his injury doesn't derail his pro career. I really want to see him in the NFL.

Kupp is good but NFL good? Hell, Tavon Austin is struggling....
A healthy Kupp is NFL good. A Belichick type receiver.

Belichick Wide Receiver Chart:
Majority of fans have never heard of him? (check)
Small School? (check)
Could possibly be a threat? (check)
White? (check)

Perfect fit!

We'll see. Yes, Kupp is a great FCS receiver but making the NFL jump is huge....really huge.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
mtgriz said:
Proud Griz Man said:
From all the cryptic reporting; Cooper Kupp is not very healthy and It has been a long, challenging senior season. :eek: Kupp practices sparingly, but is expected to play.

I sure hope his injury doesn't derail his pro career. I really want to see him in the NFL.

I have no doubt Kupp is NFL good, unless he were to get hurt.

Jeez, what is it about you? Dissing Tripp and Coyle, even tho they are already in the NFL.

Dissing Tripp and Coyle? What are you talking about? I thought Tripp would be be a top 100 NFL pick a few years back. Coyle? I like his inside MLB game but he is not an OLB at the NFL level and you know it....I love Kupp but NFL dominant? We'll see....

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
mtgriz said:

Jeez, what is it about you? Dissing Tripp and Coyle, even tho they are already in the NFL.

Dissing Tripp and Coyle? What are you talking about? I thought Tripp would be be a top 100 NFL pick a few years back. Coyle? I like his inside MLB game but he is not an OLB at the NFL level and you know it....I love Kupp but NFL dominant? We'll see....

Dissing Griz players, including Griz greats, has been your MO for the whole time you've been on the board. Mr. negative. I assume it makes you feel better about yourself and your son's lack of success at UM. You are probably better off over at maroonblood. See ya.

And Kupp? Do you really not realize how talented the kid is?

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:

Dissing Griz players, including Griz greats, has been your MO for the whole time you've been on the board. Mr. negative. I assume it makes you feel better about yourself and your son's lack of success at UM. You are probably better off over at maroonblood. See ya.

Lol. Why don't you read my past posts you "pin head"? I loved Tripp prior to the NFL Draft. When Coyle made only 2nd team All BSC, I was vocal about the injustice but you were silent. Kupp is a great FCS player but dominating the NFL?, get real. PR, you are a sanctimonious POS. Step up or STFU....

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Lol. Why don't you read my past posts you "pin head"? I loved Tripp prior to the NFL Draft. When Coyle made only 2nd team All BSC, I was vocal about the injustice but you were silent. Kupp is a great FCS player but dominating the NFL?, get real. PR, you are a sanctimonious POS. Step up or STFU....

So my disagreeing with your questioning whether Kupp is "NFL good" equates to thinking Kupp would "dominate the NFL"? Ha. This is yet another example of you shifting your position when someone calls you on your (incorrect) view. Just like Tripp and Coyle. You are negative about their NFL play, you get called on it, and now you were high on them in college. Sorry, that isn't what the recent discussion was. If you can't take getting called on your views, perhaps you need to find another message board. You don't seem to have the temperament to post here.

Anyone who doesn't think Kupp is going to be a starting NFL receiver probably doesn't know very much about football.

He is usually open, but what elevates him even more is his ability to come up with contested balls.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:

So my disagreeing with your questioning whether Kupp is "NFL good" equates to thinking Kupp would "dominate the NFL"? Ha. This is yet another example of you shifting your position when someone calls you on your (incorrect) view. Just like Tripp and Coyle. You are negative about their NFL play, you get called on it, and now you were high on them in college. Sorry, that isn't what the recent discussion was. If you can't take getting called on your views, perhaps you need to find another message board. You don't seem to have the temperament to post here.

Ok. Ace/Gary....LOL

mtgriz said:
Proud Griz Man said:
From all the cryptic reporting; Cooper Kupp is not very healthy and It has been a long, challenging senior season. :eek: Kupp practices sparingly, but is expected to play.

brewskis said:
Merry Christmas and be safe out there everybody.

Pains me to say it but I'm pulling for the eagles. I like Gubrud and Kupp a lot. Hope they dethrone NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was a big mistake not going pro. Risking a bad shoulder injury could cost him millions. He made his decision while fasting. Fasting doesn't lead to good logic and his coach should have told him that.

Latest posts

Back