• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#streakssuck

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
scarecrow said:
I thought this was going to be a bison thread. Things have died down over here on egriz, I don't even see one bison thread near the top. Time for some good ol' fashioned smack talk. :)

Nobody cares about UND. Go back to the Sioux boards.

UND? Aren't those guys the ones who have won like 2 straight national titles and once won like 14 straight games? Good team.

Hell of a hockey team too, ranked #1. Lead the midwest in sugar beet production and jobs for wetbacks too.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
scarecrow said:
I thought this was going to be a bison thread. Things have died down over here on egriz, I don't even see one bison thread near the top. Time for some good ol' fashioned smack talk. :)

Nobody cares about UND. Go back to the Sioux boards.

UND? Aren't those guys the ones who have won like 2 straight national titles and once won like 14 straight games? Good team.

They were good until they backed out of an agreement to play MSU.

:lol: :clap:

Damn cowards.

Make fun of UNDSU all you want but L=let me tell you, I have been to Vermillion and have seen their campus. They have a kick-ass dome to play in!

EverettGriz said:
By the way, thanks for inviting me down to enjoy a few cold ones with you.

Oh wait...

Totally impromptu! Road construction seemed like a good reason for a couple of us to go out after work. You didn't miss much. Too many Betty's and not one hot Veronica. Next time!!

EverettGriz said:
THE BETCH said:
OMG, Betty and Veronica. Basic lust as a 12 yr. old.

And Jughead was too stupid to have sex with either.

I think Jughead might well be Mr. T. Just sayin.

Blondie is hotter than Betty or Veronica. Great tits. Serious MILF!

Hammer said:
EverettGriz said:
THE BETCH said:
OMG, Betty and Veronica. Basic lust as a 12 yr. old.

And Jughead was too stupid to have sex with either.

I think Jughead might well be Mr. T. Just sayin.

Blondie is hotter than Betty or Veronica. Great tits. Serious MILF!

Blondie_-_Hanging_On_The_Telephone.jpg

Back