• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Summer Workouts

firmgriz said:
poorgriz said:
With 50 new faces, I hear there is a growing rift between the blacks and whites. Stitt is trying to get them to respect each other by getting up before dawn and making them run together, to a Civil War site, and preaching to them about brotherhood.

You should keep this crap on lil bro nation and leave egriz alone. You are an embarrassment to cats fans and alums everywhere.

Pffft, it was a joke..... but apparently you've never seen the movie. Lighten up Francis. Or maybe you haven't seen that one either. They're Remember the Titans and Stripes respectively. Have a great 4th of July weekend..... :party:

PG, you're right, I don't know Remember the Titans, but I am a fan of Stripes. I'll lighten up but I still find it in poor taste, even if it is a movie quote. Have a good fourth. By the way, any of you guys call me Francis and I'll kill you.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Similar to your platform shoes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice, but i'm 5'10". Getting pretty desperate to dis me, eh Alphie? You used to be much more clever.

5'10"? I never knew they stacked shit that high??

:lol:

griz71 said:
BWahlberg said:
griz71 said:
Brint...any insight on these workouts? :D

Everyone's incredible, we could beat the Patriots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I deserved that!

Haha, all good - I've actually been pretty swamped this June so far between work, a quick trip, and my parents 50th. I've not heard too much other than a couple of things that the workouts are going really well. Our S&T coach, Nicholson, is getting great results out of these guys. Have heard the O-line dudes are as big and strong as they've ever been, they've continued to make the gains that we saw from them in spring ball.

firmgriz said:
PG, you're right, I don't know Remember the Titans, but I am a fan of Stripes. I'll lighten up but I still find it in poor taste, even if it is a movie quote. Have a good fourth. By the way, any of you guys call me Francis and I'll kill you.

Just so others don't also take firmgriz's comments as literal fact...

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330_zpsa0d58cd8.jpg

Back