• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Teaching Clinics For OC, DC, STC-Haslam Requirement

wbtfg said:
I asked this over on BN a few weeks ago. I assume coaches do a good bit of professional development during the off season. What fbs program(s) would you send your offensive and defensive staffs to increase their coaching knowledge and capacity? F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's start slow, perhaps the OC should start at Pop Warner.

spsyk said:
wbtfg said:
I asked this over on BN a few weeks ago. I assume coaches do a good bit of professional development during the off season. What fbs program(s) would you send your offensive and defensive staffs to increase their coaching knowledge and capacity? F

....he was trying....to run an offense....with a pop warner.....QB already.....

grizindabox said:
spsyk said:
wbtfg said:

He is the HC & OC it was his decision to used that QB. So what you are insinuating is that this season there will be no excuses, or do we need twelve more years to get the athletes he wants before we can see results.

spsyk said:
grizindabox said:
spsyk said:
wbtfg said:

He is the HC & OC it was his decision to used that QB. So what you are insinuating is that this season there will be no excuses, or do we need twelve more years to get the athletes he wants before we can see results.

......to be honest....I think they......are 2 years away.....just not sure......Stitt gets the.....chance to see.....it......

wbtfg said:
I asked this over on BN a few weeks ago. I assume coaches do a good bit of professional development during the off season. What fbs program(s) would you send your offensive and defensive staffs to increase their coaching knowledge and capacity?

Honestly, Clemson

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back