• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Texas Connection

Grisly Fan said:
snap said:
I hope you have other avenues for funding the MSU rape prevention program cause you ain't gonna win shit on this bet.
The Bobcat football team needs to join that worthy program right before their last regular game of the season. They have been publicly victimized far too often in the past... They could probably collect some major bucks by placing donation cans along the Trail of Tears.

A portion of the sale of personalized bricks to pave the Trail of Tears could go to the Rape Prevention Program. I suspect the Kleenex dispensers and firepits where Cat fans can burn their Cat gear will cut into the profits, however.

cclarkblues said:
Grisly Fan said:
snap said:
I hope you have other avenues for funding the MSU rape prevention program cause you ain't gonna win shit on this bet.
The Bobcat football team needs to join that worthy program right before their last regular game of the season. They have been publicly victimized far too often in the past... They could probably collect some major bucks by placing donation cans along the Trail of Tears.

A portion of the sale of personalized bricks to pave the Trail of Tears could go to the Rape Prevention Program. I suspect the Kleenex dispensers and firepits where Cat fans can burn their Cat gear will cut into the profits, however.

This is a very cool idea. Personalized bricks would add a nice touch to the Trail of Tears that really symbolizes the state program and tradition. I was thinking they could do some kayak rentals on the sewage pond before home games too. Something for the kids . . .

MSU%20football%20stadium%20Bozeman%20Photo%20Jim%20R%20Harris%20DSC_5705-S.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
cclarkblues said:
Grisly Fan said:
snap said:

This is a very cool idea. Personalized bricks would add a nice touch to the Trail of Tears that really symbolizes the state program and tradition. I was thinking they could do some kayak rentals on the sewage pond before home games too. Something for the kids . . .

How about a wave machine?

Do you guys know what McGhee and Kessman have in common?

Neither one of them won a National Championship, hell McGhee won 2 more games in the playoffs than Kessman did.

:coffee:

cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:
cclarkblues said:
Grisly Fan said:

How about a wave machine?

A fine idea. Dodging a few turds on a big left break will be a fun activity for the youngsters at Scat Rapids.

cclarkblues said:
Grisly Fan said:
snap said:

Nothing that hollow barrels, or even a drained shitpond and lighter fluids can't help do the trick.

Hell, they can rip a patch off the jersey/shirts to soak up these tears.

UMcheer2000 said:
cclarkblues said:
Grisly Fan said:
snap said:

Nothing that hollow barrels, or even a drained shitpond and lighter fluids can't help do the trick.

Hell, they can rip a patch off the jersey/shirts to soak up these tears.

Holy heck talk about a random zombie thread

Walkon79 said:
Here's a little something for those of you who said the pipeline was dead:

ATH Justin Paige 5-11 165lbs TX (N/R)
RB Tavon Dodd 5-8 185lbs TX (N/R)
TE Curtis Amos 6-2 220lbs TX (3 Star)
DE Zach Wright 6-4 235lbs TX (N/R)
CB Bryce Alley 5-11 175lbs TX (N/R)
CB Braelen Evans 6-0 190lbs TX (2 Star)

Looks alive and well to me :D :D :D
Admirable that all 6 are still on the roster. Have they made any contributions? If not undoubtedly due to the logjam of talent among the upper classmen.

Having pulled up the MSU roster, noticed that the most popular major is "University Student."

Brock Landers said:
I'll take that bet.

2006 - close Griz win
2007 - blowout Griz win
2008 - blowout Griz win
2009 - blowout Griz win
2010 - close Cat win (back-up QB and first-year head coach)
2011 - blowout Griz win
2012 - close Cat win (back-up QB and first-year head coach)
2013 - blowout Griz win

2014 - Blowout Griz win 34-7
2015 - Blowout Griz win 56-35
2016 - Close Cat win 24-17

This is your Last chance, Saccat! :lol: :lol:

Walkon79 said:

Somebody should let this guy know this was a Rob Ash recruiting class......if you wanted to talk about the Cats' Texas pipeline, you might want to begin with the addition of McGhee and Mark Orphey to the staff

kyle_sample said:
Walkon79 said:

Somebody should let this guy know this was a Rob Ash recruiting class......if you wanted to talk about the Cats' Texas pipeline, you might want to begin with the addition of McGhee and Mark Orphey to the staff

Word of caution Kyle, be careful with facts, it seems to really upset a few of them.

1972 said:
kyle_sample said:
Walkon79 said:

Word of caution Kyle, be careful with facts, it seems to really upset a few of them.

Actually quoting 2014 stats to support a current argument seems about par for the course around here.

CatsTruckGriz said:
1972 said:
kyle_sample said:
Walkon79 said:

Actually quoting 2014 stats to support a current argument seems about par for the course around here.

Glad to see you're still around

Anyone else feel like there's a weird number of Bobcat fans around here? Like where's your forum? I don't give a shit about your recruiting the week of Griz-Cat.

kemajic said:
Walkon79 said:

Admirable that all 6 are still on the roster. Have they made any contributions? If not undoubtedly due to the logjam of talent among the upper classmen.

Having pulled up the MSU roster, noticed that the most popular major is "University Student."

I thought they we’re all going to to be engineers. Seriously. It takes an undergrad stem major to even be considered for rodeo clown school.

CatsTruckGriz said:
1972 said:
kyle_sample said:
Walkon79 said:

Really? You guys like to point to made up championships from the 1950s all the time

Wait, I'm talking to Dill, why am I bothering

kyle_sample said:
Walkon79 said:

Jesus dude! You didn't see that this post was from 2014? :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Brock Landers said:
I'll take that bet.

2006 - close Griz win
2007 - blowout Griz win
2008 - blowout Griz win
2009 - blowout Griz win
2010 - close Cat win (back-up QB and first-year head coach)
2011 - blowout Griz win
2012 - close Cat win (back-up QB and first-year head coach)
2013 - blowout Griz win

2014 - Blowout Griz win 34-7
2015 - Blowout Griz win 56-35
2016 - Close Cat win 24-17

This is your Last chance, Saccat! :lol: :lol:

I am well aware of that...$200 goes to Montana Special Olympics come Monday morning, either from one person, or two combined...

Brock Landers said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
1972 said:
kyle_sample said:

Really? You guys like to point to made up championships from the 1950s all the time

Wait, I'm talking to Dill, why am I bothering

Are you? Might want to check with a Mod on that.

Walkon79 said:
kyle_sample said:
Walkon79 said:

Jesus dude! You didn't see that this post was from 2014? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops

Back