• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Third Annual Brinty Awards

grizatwork said:
BWahlberg said:
More categories for consideration?

- Which mod is more likely a member of the hitler youth

- Who best in space

- Female posters who aren't repulsed by this board and continue to post

- creepiest twitter stalker

- best NDSU conspiracy takeover post

- best banned account used by Steve Dill

- best accusation that said user is actually one of Alpha's accounts

- best meth connection (EWU posters only)

Who was called an idiot the most by PR.

Most vulgar post.

Best little brother poster (for cat fans)
:lol: Nice! You two cool it! We don't need any more nominations for POTY this year!

grizpsych said:
How am I not nominated for best gif?

Funny-GIF-Girl-twerk-fat-guy.gif

EmiRWG4.gif

bld.gif

I want to nominate a category not a particular post

We need a "PlaYaRApe post fluffer" award.

This will be awarded to the poster that wants to be PR so bad he has taken to emulating him and praising his wisdom and playedthegamesmanship.

I know a proctologist that can get us all the polyps we need, Now we just need a guy willing to nail or glue them to a plaque. That could be a pain in the ass.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

This will be awarded to the poster that wants to be PR so bad he has taken to emulating him and praising his wisdom and playedthegamesmanship.

I know a proctologist that can get us all the polyps we need, Now we just need a guy willing to nail or glue them to a plaque. That could be a pain in the ass.

No question who the leading candidate for that award is....the HAMMER dude!!!....who is simpatico with PR 99% of the time :clap: He's got the Pearl Necklaces to prove it :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

No question who the leading candidate for that award is....the HAMMER dude!!!....who is simpatico with PR 99% of the time :clap: He's got the Pearl Necklaces to prove it :mrgreen:

Really dude , CAN YOU HEAR THE WORDS (OR READ?)COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH Hammer's hammer does not swing that way ! They have dating sites for guys like you ! Your getting way to weird I'm thinking you need some professional guidance on your sexuality or a restraining order . Wow can you believe this guy

Worst Thread of the Year entrant...

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shouldn't it be the 118th Annual Brinty Awards?

Now that we have a coach, and it's off season - and Brint is probably lacking on things to do, I believe he needs to go to 1897 -- and start there.

jodcon said:

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not even top 10 for the year.

ordigger said:
jodcon said:

Not even top 10 for the year.

Well, c'mon now. You can't say that without a nominee. :D

CDA's thread about the Bobcat Nation rant over Ash contained 1) a " best post" by a Cat (as reprinted for Egriz), and then 2) the POY:

Re: Post on Bobcat Nation
by CDAGRIZ » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Profiling Unhinged Cat fan "Ol' Jeb". Followed by 3) Photo of the year (as bumped by EveretteGriz) in reply, "...is this Jeb?"

That's some funny funny Stitt.

Updated. You have one vote per each of the 7 categories (i.e. up to 7 votes). Catagories include:

Best Thread of the Year

Worst Thread of the Year

Biggest Troll of the Year

Biggest Jock Sniffer of the Year

Best gif/Picture of the Year

Thread Killer of the Year

Post of the Year

Old AZ-Growler-Dill Pickle is losing out and will not be voted the meanest poster of the year anymore. Is he dead, loose interest, found a new wife, become a msu fan or melt into four or five posters?????? I did enjoy his mean spirited posts and other offensive rants because he was so off the wall. Ahh new coach, new AD, One million posts, global cooling and other things change how we are....

Back