• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ticket Sales Brisk

Don't forget the ESPN announcers at the UMass game that said despite it only holding 23,000, it was loudest stadium they had ever been too.

EverettGriz said:
Aweseome news! I'm jacked there's going to be a great crowd.

Sadly, the wife and I will not be among them as expected. We both got the "bad crud" and elected to stay home. :crybaby:

Sigh. But you're better off, because neither one of us have a voice, anyhow. Just be sure the two people who get our tickets are LOUD!!!!!!!

I got that same crap. I am still planning on going to the game. Tonight I am trying GB's witches brew to try and cure it.

LAGriz67 said:
I attended my first Griz game in over 40 years this year. I had heard about the "loud noise" and excitement of the new stadium...
This was homecoming, and the game was close, but the crowd was hardly intimidating. I have seen high school games with louder and more exciting atmoshpheres. The mascot is cute..the band is dull...the students, thankfully, drunk...just lie in the 60's...but the big noise...it ain't so big as to bother any team that has played a college game...I think all you Griz fans need to get out to other stadiums...Still, I hope it is cold and wet...the Griz like it like that....Go Grizzlies!!! WE don't need no stinkin noise to beat a Southern team!

Yeah, and the ONE time I visited Alaska it was about 60-70 degrees the whole time... wait, I thought it gets cold in Alaska? OH yeah, I was there in late spring!!! Guess I shouldn't make a generalization about a ONE TIME visit during the LAMEST-CROWD game of the year. Come to a playoff game and we'll show you loud. Until then, you don't get to judge our crowd because you haven't seen teh REAL GrizNation get loud!

The paper says at noon yesterday only 2700 tickets were still available. So that should put it roughly around 21,000 with people buying tickets today. Im thinking its gonna be pretty close to a sellout.

GRIZFAN20 said:
The paper says at noon yesterday only 2700 tickets were still available. So that should put it roughly around 21,000 with people buying tickets today. Im thinking its gonna be pretty close to a sellout.

Nice!

Here is what griz tix says about it:
Tickets for our home football games are sold out at this time. All Internet orders contain a service fee.

I'm not sure if they pull the tickets off of the internet for walk up fans though.

Latest posts

Back