• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tim Bush

My prayers and condolences are with Tim and his family. Once a Griz, always a Griz.

Sad Sad News! My prayers go out to Tim's family. I met them a few times...GREAT people as was Tim, the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Cuervohola said:
My thoughts and prayers and condolences to the family... RIP...

:cry: What a tragedy, to be taken so young. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Bush family and close friends too. I was very impressed with Tim the few times I met him, and loved watching him play DE. :clap:

Tim Bush was a great player and a great example of what Griz football is all about. His breakout season was the year I really began following the Griz and he quickly became one of my favorite players. It sounds like he had started a great life for himself and had a bright future. RIP Tim Bush, you will be missed by many and remembered by even more.

My breath was taken from me when i heard the news of Tim's passing. My heart goes out to his family. When I first met Tim, he was staying with my friend Tim Garrity during a spring scrimmage in GF. Tim and Joe were his hosts and the party continued throughout his entire football career. I am proud to say that Tim was my friend. I am an original "Bush girl", we would think of ways we could make Tim blush. Every week we had a new t-shirt or sign to urge on this terrific DE. Sometimes he would just shake his head and smile, but his brilliant blue eyes sparkled with pride. i know secretly he Loved the attention we showered him. Over the years, we became a part of his Griz family and his family became part of us! there is no finer family then the Bush's! I am so sorry for their loss. I cry for you and say my prayers for you. i thank you once again for allowing us to be a part of your lives. We lost Tim Garrity last year and i know when they have time to meet again in Heaven they will have a LOT to talk about!
Two angel Tim's in Heaven, God is one lucky guy.
Ciao, my friend!

I say the griz should give out 91 to the baddest walk-on. Tim would want it that way, I think.

Tim's number should be handed down. Tim never took a play off, and never retired. If this were his choice, he would not want it retired, but honored by handing it down.

FWIW, I hope the GRIZ honor Colt, Kroy, Lex, Carpenter, and Mariani sooner than later.

RIP, Tim........may you be overlooking WaGRIZ every home game.

This is sad, my heart goes out to his family and young child. TB was one of my all time favorite Griz.

It's not much, but I thought I'd make this and share it with you all. He will be missed.

Tim-Bush.png

...as we mourn for his loss...
...rememeber to give thanks...
...for the time that we had him...

...r i p..# 91...

... :cry: ...

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Willie said:
It's not much, but I thought I'd make this and share it with you all. He will be missed.

Tim-Bush.png

Willie....................

Are you trying to tell us something?
If you ever paid attention you'd know where the inspiration for that came.

35551_408316194249_831029249_4209034_2703034_n.jpg

Back