• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Timmy Falls

Timmy reminds me of John Stockton. He seems to get under opposing player’s skin. Next year, he will get a few more minutes, and by junior year, he, Nicholas, and Pritchett will be a great trio! I can see him being 16 point, 8 assist a game guy! He’s definitely not over-whelmed by college ball! My 10 year old loves his hustle and intensity.

Big games like this are a set up for confident, emotional, fiery players to thrive. I really like Falls potential for this game. He has to keep in check and not get too emotional but I dont think he will be intimidated and won't back down. I think it can rub off on others if done right.

The Syracuse game was a debacle and I think our starting 5 were overwhelmed and intimidated. Not for nothing because Syracuse was a big team with athleticism through the roof. Gregory and Wiley came into the game late and looked confident and unintimidated but at that point there was nothing to lose so no real pressure. Will be interested to see how Falls does and I hope our starting 5 realize they can compete if they just mentally get out of their own way and need to do it from the start.

Congrats on a great season griz nation I thought that the defensive effort against Michigan
was very good.With the group that is returning along with hopefully a healthy Dorsey
lays the foundation of what could be a special team next season. This team now
has the experience of playing tough road games (Penn st,Washington,michigan) That
There CONFIDENCE and Expectations to compete and win be on a high level. YOU have
A very very good head coach in TD the two things that stick out are it's obvious the players would
run thru a brick wall for him and that is not something you see alot at the collegiate level
you can see the personal relationships he has with the players are truly valued. Now throw
In the defense that they play along with the ability to make key and critical halftime adjustments
AND EXECUTE those adjustments at a high level is very impressive. Last but certainly not
least give credit to coach cobb, coach flores and, coach worrtham they have done a great
job in collectively bringing in the type of players that TD wants and getting these guys to commit
To buying into something greater then themselves top notch staff from top to bottom.

Back