• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top 10 FCS NFL Draft Prospects

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Raider said:
My issue that you guys let jealousy, resentment and a general annoyance for cocky NDSU fans cloud your opinion on Wentz. If he played for any other FCS school other than NDSU (or MSU/EWU) you experts would be singing his praises.

And for the record, the “ginger” beat Iowa State 34-14 in his first start in front of 54,000 fans and was housing the Griz until he was hobbling around on one leg. Somehow I doubt he was intimidated by our stadium and fans.

Is this Alpha? You sound like him more with each post... ;)

Nope, not AG. Never met the guy, but I can tell we share a general annoyance for the attitude of Griz fans.

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:
My issue that you guys let jealousy, resentment and a general annoyance for cocky NDSU fans cloud your opinion on Wentz. If he played for any other FCS school other than NDSU (or MSU/EWU) you experts would be singing his praises.

And for the record, the “ginger” beat Iowa State 34-14 in his first start in front of 54,000 fans and was housing the Griz until he was hobbling around on one leg. Somehow I doubt he was intimidated by our stadium and fans.

Nah, man. I think I like him more because he's from an FCS school. I might hate him more if he was from Ole Miss or some perpetually overrated SEC school. He seems like he's a nice guy, but I just don't see him as a starter for long. I feel bad for him that he got drafted by Philly. He would get a fairer shake elsewhere, IMO.

Also, if he wasn't intimidated by our stadium and fans, I bet he was cold as shit.

Nah, that game it was the heat and smoke............. ;)

That's right. They weren't prepped for the smoke. Smokiest stadium in all of CFB.

Raider said:

I don't disagree with the rest of your points, but you remember that game just like NDSU fans: incorrectly.

Since you have nothing but snark, as usual, I'll refresh your memory.

Yes, Wentz had a big first half, but he threw for a whopping 14 yards and ran for 4 (not counting sacks) in the third quarter. He didn't get hobbled until NDSU's last offensive play of the third quarter.

Htowngriz said:
Since you have nothing but snark, as usual, I'll refresh your memory.

Yes, Wentz had a big first half, but he threw for a whopping 14 yards and ran for 4 (not counting sacks) in the third quarter. He didn't get hobbled until NDSU's last offensive play of the third quarter.

Nope. He was hurt from the first play from scrimmage, and the smoke and heat got to him. But for those things, he would have likely passed for 600 yards and seven touchdowns en route to a 50-point victory. This is Karsten Wents we are talking about here, not some sideshow Manning or Montana. If you don't think he's the best QB to ever play in our division, then you are just a hater. His poop is considered legal tender in Argentina.

Htowngriz said:
Raider said:

I don't disagree with the rest of your points, but you remember that game just like NDSU fans: incorrectly.
:lol: :lol:

No shit.

Ahh, the illusions of Griz fans……….

….always a special treat for a slow day at the office.

You guys are jerks. Carter is a good guy, a very talented QB, and a great bowler. Once he makes it big in the NFL, then you'll all be sorry, I tell ya! That'll teach you all not to have a differing opinion about an FCS quarterback from a school in a flyover state!

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:

Nah, man. I think I like him more because he's from an FCS school. I might hate him more if he was from Ole Miss or some perpetually overrated SEC school. He seems like he's a nice guy, but I just don't see him as a starter for long. I feel bad for him that he got drafted by Philly. He would get a fairer shake elsewhere, IMO.

Also, if he wasn't intimidated by our stadium and fans, I bet he was cold as shit.

EDIT: Just to say I would like Wents WAY less if he was from EWU. Just the thought of Steaming Fecal and him giving double Dutch rudders to each other past 11:00 on a school night is almost enough to make me want to jump out a window.

You probably have these types of thoughts daily. I think it is great you are providing subtle clues to your true lifestyle. I bet your dreams include AphaGriz1. Don't fight your need to express your desires. Society is changing and accepting your lifestyle. Maybe in a few decades the brain-dead neanderthals on EGRIZ will accept you for who you really are. Stay strong CDA.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:

EDIT: Just to say I would like Wents WAY less if he was from EWU. Just the thought of Steaming Fecal and him giving double Dutch rudders to each other past 11:00 on a school night is almost enough to make me want to jump out a window.

You probably have these types of thoughts daily. I think it is great you are providing subtle clues to your true lifestyle. I bet your dreams include AphaGriz1. Don't fight your need to express your desires. Society is changing and accepting your lifestyle. Maybe in a few decades the brain-dead neanderthals on EGRIZ will accept you for who you really are. Stay strong CDA.

I'm not one to judge people on their lifestyles. I'm not surprised that an EWU fan is.

You guys need to let it go. Everyone quit talking about Wentz two weeks ago and you guys just can't quit. Maybe it is time to seek some professional advice.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:

I'm not one to judge people on their lifestyles. I'm not surprised that an EWU fan is.

I wasn't judging you. Just supporting you. I realize how difficult it must be to hide behind this facade just to stay integrated with EGRIZ. I'm here for you CDA.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I wasn't judging you. Just supporting you. I realize how difficult it must be to hide behind this facade just to stay integrated with EGRIZ. I'm here for you CDA.

Sorry. I misjudged you. I appreciate your support, and the support of Eagle Nation.

In Wentz's case, I have no choice but to root for him. I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan. I'd love if he can become another FCS QB to win a Super Bowl, just like Flacco. Granted, it is hard to stomach a few of the NDSU fans, but if Wentz does well, I will welcome their cockiness with Wentz. That will mean the Eagles and Wentz are doing well.

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:

Nah, that game it was the heat and smoke............. ;)

That's right. They weren't prepped for the smoke. Smokiest stadium in all of CFB.
You should consider taking the high road when it comes to evaluating talent. Your presentation in this arena is shallow at best. Wentz had 2 td's throwing and ditto rushing at the "smoke bowl". WTF else would you like him to do? Maybe play free safety on "D"? Seriously, whether you rate Wentz as a strong candidate or not, I don't believe you could come up with compelling evidence on him or anyone else?... :egriz:

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
[/b]

Sorry. I misjudged you. I appreciate your support, and the support of Eagle Nation.

Holy shit! So, you've got the support of, like, eleven people,CDA!!

Latest posts

Back