• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

total team flat ?

I think the elevation contributed somewhat to Brady overthrowing his receivers. He overthrew numerous times on throws he usually makes. I think at 7000 feet it can cause the ball to float easier than lower elevations...

The fan base came out over confident and resting on the fat of two sacrificial lambkins. Their delusions were cruelly punctured and they are now taking it out on the tormentors who did not give them their rightful rewards ... that's an attitude problem which has now been corrected and harmony shall reign til sometime this weekend.

PlayerRep said:
While I don't know, I didn't think the team seemed flat. They just get beat in most facets of the game.

i agree with greenie. the db's were outplayed, the dline was outplayed, at least in the first 3 quarters, and gustafson made most of his bad throws at key moments. on the other hand, the receivers were open most of the game, and with better passing on 3rd and 4th down and the elimination of some stupid penalties that wound up keeping nau in possession of the ball with good field position, it likely would have been a win for the griz.

having said that, the offense did seem to get plays off slower than in previous games, but that seemed to be because of play changes, etc, more than a lack of energy.

Latest posts

Back