• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tough loss but a good game

kemajic said:
RayWill said:
poorgriz said:
You are what I thought you were. You'll lose to EWU and NAU. You'll lose to either SUU or MSU, probably not both. You'll win your other games. That puts you at likely 7-4 with an outside shot at 8-3. Bubble team.

You are delusional. They will not lose to the cats. I say split between NAU and EWU. at least 8-3 maybe 9-2. Mean while cats will mos tliekly win 2 or three of the remaining games. 4-7 maybe 5-6 puttycats.
Stitt has venom for Gregorak; he will torch him for over 50 and not back off like last year.

Not this year, our D is significantly better. As for the Cats, likely 6-5 or 7-4. 4-7 isn't happening.

poorgriz said:
kemajic said:
RayWill said:
poorgriz said:
You are what I thought you were. You'll lose to EWU and NAU. You'll lose to either SUU or MSU, probably not both. You'll win your other games. That puts you at likely 7-4 with an outside shot at 8-3. Bubble team.

You are delusional. They will not lose to the cats. I say split between NAU and EWU. at least 8-3 maybe 9-2. Mean while cats will mos tliekly win 2 or three of the remaining games. 4-7 maybe 5-6 puttycats.
Stitt has venom for Gregorak; he will torch him for over 50 and not back off like last year.

Not this year, our D is significantly better. As for the Cats, likely 6-5 or 7-4. 4-7 isn't happening.

See me after you've played an offense.

EverettGriz said:
poorgriz said:
kemajic said:
RayWill said:

No shit!

Idaho's offense is ranked 9/11 in the Sun Belt
Western Oregon's Offense is ranked 4/5 in the GNAC
North Dakota Offense is ranked 11/13 in the Big Sky

MSU has played some real snow flakes this year

grizcountry420 said:
EverettGriz said:
poorgriz said:
kemajic said:

No shit!

Agree, and I never said I thought our D was GOOD or GREAT..... we'll know after the season. I said we're significantly better. I promise you the rest of the Big Sky teams aren't all going to put up 50 points on us. I promise EWU isn't going to score 8 TD's on 8 possessions. Horrific.

poorgriz said:
grizcountry420 said:
EverettGriz said:
poorgriz said:

No shit!

Agree, and I never said I thought our D was GOOD or GREAT..... we'll know after the season. I said we're significantly better. I promise you the rest of the Big Sky teams aren't all going to put up 50 points on us. I promise EWU isn't going to score 8 TD's on 8 possessions. Horrific.

I agree, the Cats D does look a lot better than last year. Gregorak has been a good fit for your team..

Most folks tho't Ewho was going to slice up the Griz last year too, and look how that turned out, even with the mercy let up in the bottom of the 3rd and all of the 4th. I like the good guys' chances again this year...

Harm said:
Most folks tho't Ewho was going to slice up the Griz last year too, and look how that turned out, even with the mercy let up in the bottom of the 3rd and all of the 4th. I like the good guys' chances again this year...
I love your optimism, but recall it's been 8 years since we've won in Cheney (with a team that went to the NC game). Watching the CPSLO game film, Baldwin is busting out with ideas about how to attack our D with the best passing attack in FCS. Our D has to get much better in the next 30 days. Getting J.R. back should help, but the safety play.....

EverettGriz said:
I would lay even odds that Ewoo, poly and UM all put fiddy on the cats.
CPSLO is not on their schedule, but NAU and SUU are. There's 4 more sure losses.

kemajic said:
Harm said:
I love your optimism, but recall it's been 8 years since we've won in Cheney (with a team that went to the NC game). Watching the CPSLO game film, Baldwin is busting out with ideas about how to attack our D with the best passing attack in FCS. Our D has to get much better in the next 30 days. Getting J.R. back should help, but the safety play.....
I agree with Kem - last year heading into the game against EWU, the Eagles were coming apart - close wins against UNC and WSU with a blowout loss to NAU- they were not a very good team when the Griz played them. Still a few weeks away, but a this point EWU looks like the class of the conference.

poorgriz said:
kemajic said:
RayWill said:
poorgriz said:

:coffee:

Raider said:
poorgriz said:
kemajic said:
RayWill said:

:coffee:

Nice to see a fan with true loyalty to their team...good luck with not going 4-7 PoorGriz...keep the faith, an admirable quality!

reinell30 said:
poorgriz said:
Nice to see a fan with true loyalty to their team...good luck with not going 4-7 PoorGriz...keep the faith, an admirable quality!
Indeed it is admirable.

But with the puddy-tats now sitting at 2-5, I'm wondering where even two more wins come from. EWU at home (good luck with that!), then on the road for SUU and the Griz. You might miraculously win one of those ... but How likely is that? So the one likely/possible win is the home game with UC-Davis. Hmmm ... that, somehow does not add up.

IdaGriz01 said:
reinell30 said:
poorgriz said:
Indeed it is admirable.

But with the puddy-tats now sitting at 2-5, I'm wondering where even two more wins come from. EWU at home (good luck with that!), then on the road for SUU and the Griz. You might miraculously win one of those ... but How likely is that? So the one likely/possible win is the home game with UC-Davis. Hmmm ... that, somehow does not add up.

UCD is not a lock for them either 50/50. I stated the 4-7 before the Sac St debacle. 2-9 maybe outside chance at 3-8 is more likely.

Latest posts

Back