• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TRUE BASKETBALL TAILGATING

PeauxRouge said:
becker2117 said:
i do love the griz said:
becker2117 said:
oh there is, its just in the parkinglot where it belongs haha BOOM!
Haha :D just answering the question up above
i know haha..just pumped for tomorrow! up until i decided to do this a few days ago i thoguht my next tail gate fun was going to be like 250 days away

Hope it's a blast becker! Wish I was there. If you keep doing it and I can make it to a game towards the end of the year, I will be there!
ill pry do it every weekend game and week day games if i can get there early enuf to make it worth while...week days might just have do my usual 10 mins of car tail gaiting and pounding a few brews haha...but ya come on by..check the parking lot by the south endzone, ill be there! GO GRIZ

I've been home sick for the past few days, and I've seen enough commercials to figure out exactly what you guys need. Have you considered bringing on the KFC game day bucket? They tell me it's the key :)

i do love the griz said:
I've been home sick for the past few days, and I've seen enough commercials to figure out exactly what you guys need. Have you considered bringing on the KFC game day bucket? They tell me it's the key :)
you are exactly right! GAME DAY BUCKET GO BOOM! lol..i just might pick one up here in an hour on my way...its awesome drinking some brews in the shadows of WAGRIZ...starting up around 5 if anybody wants to come

becker2117 said:
i do love the griz said:
you are exactly right! GAME DAY BUCKET GO BOOM! lol..i just might pick one up here in an hour on my way...its awesome drinking some brews in the shadows of WAGRIZ...starting up around 5 if anybody wants to come
Hope you get a better turn out tonight. Food and a good beer buzz before the tip. Dont get much better than Griz Nation. Go get some!! :thumb:

becker2117 said:
i do love the griz said:

what time do you usually head inside? Looking like we will get to campus about 6pm.... might swing over if y'all are still outside....

becker2117 said:
i do love the griz said:
:lol: I hope you get a good turnout

i do love the griz said:
becker2117 said:
i do love the griz said:
:lol: I hope you get a good turnout

+2

keena52 said:
becker2117 said:
i do love the griz said:
Hope you get a better turn out tonight. Food and a good beer buzz before the tip. Dont get much better than Griz Nation. Go get some!! :thumb:
I'll be there about 5:30 with a couple of buddies (hopefully on the buddies).

So how was the turn out? I was gonna go take a look, but I was running late getting to the game, and figured getting to my seat to go nuts was a little more important haha :D

MaximumGriz2013 said:
I couldn't find Becker anywhere. Showed up about 5:30, but I didn't see anyone tailgating.
We were there, but my brother came down with the FLU so we basically just tailgated in the car cuz he didnt feel like sitting outside on a peice of firewood...if i had a fancy phone i would have notified people but i ddint even know he was sick till i picked him up.....put down some brews while cargating though..we were there right around 5

Back