• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine Johnson top 25 in NFL

PlayerRep said:
PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
You don't know Tanner Thelan (I do, and I know his family; great family), you don't know where he was or who he talked to, and don't know if he was standing at the partially open door looking in (just like another female reporter said she was doing). You apparently as unaware that the reporter in question has said that GG did in fact try to grab his phone and also admitted that he didn't really know if he had been punch.

That Fox reporter sure is walking back some of what she said. She said backed off saying the GG had grabbed the reporter's neck, saying she didn't know if he dad and that he may have had his hands on the reporters clothes. That is backing off. Here are her later quotes:

"You know, and I'm the one who said that," Acuna replied. "I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could've been on his clothes, I don't know." "Again, just to clarify, he didn't grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that's not quite accurate," Ingraham asked at the end of the interview." "​No, so it wasn't like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck," Acuna confirmed."

That is backing off. http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/

It looks like Thelan is indicting that the reporter and another reporter were getting their stories straight as the reporter walked out of the HG to hop into the ambulance.

The reporter is a big faker. Probably a little wimp like yourself. Wouldn't take much knock either of your over. Maybe the reporter even flopped."Body slammed"? Ya, right.

argh, you are the stupid one, on this subject. I assume GG's lawyer will look at the interview summaries of the 3 Fox reporters, and others, to see how much they vary. I'd like to hear the full tape too, and not just what the reporter released to the media (or edited and released to the media).

You even sound like a party stooge but hey you love him because everyone protects their niche. I happen to have a little more class and upbringing than to fall for that demagoguery.

I protect friends and people I respect, as well as family. Class has nothing to do with it. GG is not a demagog in any respect. When posters like you say stuff like, it shows me a high level of stupidity. Like the joker who has asserted that supporting GG means the supporter has no integrity. My view is that people who supporter someone who doesn't pay his bills, pay his taxes, report his income, etc., i.e. has questionable integrity, are the ones who ought to check their own level of integrity.

Oh, and I not a Repub. Actually, voted for Hillary.

Just say this quote from an out of state Repub political operative: "Quist is a glorified homeless person who raised $7M and is still going to lose."

OK maybe not but if he says he is going to support one, what does that make him. Joker, stupid, such language to use to fall back on is an indication of toeing the line. Good luck

ordigger said:
Rumor going around that SNL may parody the GG moment on tonight's show.

That would be great. Since the SNL season finale was last weekend, SNL would have until Oct. 1 to prepare. Nice rumor.

PlayerRep said:
ordigger said:
Rumor going around that SNL may parody the GG moment on tonight's show.

That would be great. Since the SNL season finale was last weekend, SNL would have until Oct. 1 to prepare. Nice rumor.

Thurber also predicted that Gianforte would suffer politically if he becomes a national punchline, especially if his interaction with Jacobs is parodied by Saturday Night Live, which Thurber said on Friday afternoon would “probably” happen.

While “Saturday Night Live” won’t officially be back until the fall, fans will get a chance to catch “Weekend Update” in August. NBC ordered a four-week run of the popular segment that will air throughout the summer. “We’re thrilled to have Colin Jost and Michael Che continuing their unique brand of news with fresh ‘Weekend Update’ shows in primetime this August,” the statement from NBC read. The series will premiere on Thursday, Aug. 10, at 9 p.m. EDT.

Who's Thurber? Some of out of state pencil neck?

Gianforte has the smarts, drive, work habits, and financial/business savvy to become a big player fairly quickly in Congress.

Quist is the one that SNL should parody. Has the big hat.

It would not surprise that some of the sensationalized "facts" melt away over time. The grabbing the neck one appears to have been untrue. If the reporter isn't even sure if he had been punched, and has zero injuries from it, then that one may also be untrue. I would guess that the interview comments of the various witnesses are not consistent. While the misdemeanor matter ought to just get done soon, and it would be the best for all parties, a good criminal defense lawyer would probably crucify those Fox people.

Gianforte has the smarts, drive, work habits, and financial/business savvy to become a big player fairly quickly in Congress.

Hahahah.

Well, I guess he'd better. That TDY he took won't last forever, you know.

EverettGriz said:

Hahahah.

Well, I guess he'd better. That TDY he took won't last forever, you know.
Spoken like a true Navy man.

PlayerRep said:

It would not surprise that some of the sensationalized "facts" melt away over time. The grabbing the neck one appears to have been untrue. If the reporter isn't even sure if he had been punched, and has zero injuries from it, then that one may also be untrue. I would guess that the interview comments of the various witnesses are not consistent. While the misdemeanor matter ought to just get done soon, and it would be the best for all parties, a good criminal defense lawyer would probably crucify those Fox people.

Tom Warwick. Maybe I'll ask him....

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
biga75 said:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.amp.html

From the linked:
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

By the way, this eyewitness account comes from a Fox News reporter....sorry Jack, I think your boy f*cked up.

Except the reporter now backtracks:

A Fox News reporter is walking back an account of an incident between Greg Giaforte and a Guardian reporter, according to Lifezette. Alicia Acuna was a guest on the Laura Ingraham Show. Acuna and two Fox associates initially said Gianforte put both hands on the reporter’s neck.

“You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

“Again, just to clarify, he didn’t grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that’s not quite accurate,” Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

“​No, so it wasn’t like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck,” Acuna confirmed.

But you won't see this on the afternoon or nightly news.

Good luck getting this charge to stick now that the eyewitness has admitted embellishing her story.
I'm sure it's been established but that's not a backtrack [emoji849]

It's still assault

Nope. Backtrack. Clear backtrack. Fox reporter first said GG grabbed him by the neck with both hands and threw him down. Now backtracking on grabbing by neck. Big difference. Yes, it can be misdemeanor assault to grab someone and throw them down. We agree on that.

Are you going to tell us you, your friends or someone in your family never grabbed someone and threw them down (other than playing around)?

Whatever, Trumpkin.

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Except the reporter now backtracks:

A Fox News reporter is walking back an account of an incident between Greg Giaforte and a Guardian reporter, according to Lifezette. Alicia Acuna was a guest on the Laura Ingraham Show. Acuna and two Fox associates initially said Gianforte put both hands on the reporter’s neck.

“You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

“Again, just to clarify, he didn’t grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that’s not quite accurate,” Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

“​No, so it wasn’t like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck,” Acuna confirmed.

But you won't see this on the afternoon or nightly news.

Good luck getting this charge to stick now that the eyewitness has admitted embellishing her story.
I'm sure it's been established but that's not a backtrack [emoji849]

It's still assault

Nope. Backtrack. Clear backtrack. Fox reporter first said GG grabbed him by the neck with both hands and threw him down. Now backtracking on grabbing by neck. Big difference. Yes, it can be misdemeanor assault to grab someone and throw them down. We agree on that.

Are you going to tell us you, your friends or someone in your family never grabbed someone and threw them down (other than playing around)?

Whatever, Trumpkin.

Hey dumbass. Hillary voter here.

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

My daughter is playing in the D-II national championship game in Denver this weekend. I think her good fiend and Dartmouth classmate Nate Brakeley, current Eagle lock, is playing with NYAC for the men's D-I championship. The Austin team playing against NYAC was founded by some Dartmouth buddies of mine.

garizzalies said:
Speaking of nut jobs, Ursa, I saw an article today on MSN that you went all Lamar Odom and tried to back your semi-truck into the beloved Bunny Ranch...?!?! What the hell, man, you trying to ruin it for the rest of us? Pull your shit together! In the words of our new leader, "You're just like the last guy! Get the hell out of here!"

After consulting with my Spiritual Advisor, AWF, my Sobriety Coach, E.G., and my Russian mail order bride,Melancholia, I would like to officially apologize at this time for not making an apology.

Unfortunately it is our policy to not comment about ongoing investigations where i may or may not have done something wrong.

At this point we will wait until the legal system weighs in to determine if I should apologize or if I'm owed an apology. Again, I apologize for not apologizing at this time.

Team Ursa

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

My daughter is playing in the D-II national championship game in Denver this weekend. I think her good fiend and Dartmouth classmate Nate Brakeley, current Eagle lock, is playing with NYAC for the men's D-I championship. The Austin team playing against NYAC was founded by some Dartmouth buddies of mine.

Nice player. Not to one up you but Zach Pangelinan and Todd Cleaver are OMBAC players....Two of many OMBAC players that have represented their country.

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Nice player. Not to one up you but Zach Pangelinan and Todd Cleaver are OMBAC players....Two of many OMBAC players that have represented their country.

Ooooo....can I do this too? Buddy of mine played with the All-Blacks 1989-1995. He used to pitch me sh** about how sissy American Football was. :) Had another very good friend that unfortunately pulled his hamstring during his All-Black tryout, and never got another chance.

Speaking of SNL parodies, they should do one about sports fan bases and fan forums. They could use the cast of characters on EGRIZ to pick on. I bet that would be damn good by them too. :)

Amazing, this thread is supposed to be about one of the best GRIZ of all time in professional sports, and egriz turns it into a political thread and SNL thread. How many posts are actually about Tru?

mtgrizrule said:
Speaking of SNL parodies, they should do one about sports fan bases and fan forums. They could use the cast of characters on EGRIZ to pick on. I bet that would be damn good by them too. :)

Amazing, this thread is supposed to be about one of the best GRIZ of all time in professional sports, and egriz turns it into a political thread and SNL thread. How many posts are actually about Tru?

+1

We are all guilty of derailing threads at some point.....yourself included. :)

mtgrizrule said:

Who's that? :mrgreen:

Tru and GG have some things in common. Both have had some minor skirmishes. Both charged with little misdemeanors. Both made a pile of money. Both born in CA. Both played football. Both friends of mine, and have been defended on egriz by me. Both destined for greatness.

Back