• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

UMfan said:
Anybody but Hillary. If she wins, our country is G-O-N-E !

What OBama has done to our military and our great country, Hillary or Bernie are for sure going to finish destroying what is left.

Donald-Trump-Biff.jpg

Biff it is :?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Only DJ Trump can save America from this kind of murder, that the liberal media never reports on. Much much worse than any drunk driver

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/30/dad-turns-grief-from-sons-death-into-quest-to-tabulate-toll-illegal-drivers.html?intcmp=hpbt3

You are going to be Hillary's bitch like you were Barack's

LongTimeCatFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
The guy who doesn't know how to maneuver a primary is going to solve this problem? He doesn't even know what his "official position" is on the issues. Besides all that, he's been a liberal democrat for the last 30 years sans the past 18 months. He favored the "assault weapons" ban and has donated millions to the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, etc., all liberals who want to take away our second amendment rights.

You of all people should be smarter than to buy the heaping pile of bullshit spewing from his mouth.

You've been asking for a true conservative for the last 16-20 years, and now that we can get one, you bail on that and support the fraud?

Cruz defended our rights in DCvHeller and ChicagovMcDonald before the SCOTUS. That is a PROVEN record.

Jesus man! If you were right in front of me, I'd slap you in the back of the head and follow it up with a "dumbass" SMH.
I'm not voting for Trump and I agree with you......but it's going to be funny when he gets the GOP nomination then turns around and f*** the GOP in the ass and beats Hillary at her own game.

It's a win win plus the sound bytes will be epic. Trump is the less stinky POS in this election.

He's not going to get the nomination. Cruz will have him beat by 10 going into the convention and Cruz will reach 1237 in the second ballot.

Cruz is going to destroy Washington and send Hillary to prison.

You were saying?

dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Only DJ Trump can save America from this kind of murder, that the liberal media never reports on. Much much worse than any drunk driver

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/30/dad-turns-grief-from-sons-death-into-quest-to-tabulate-toll-illegal-drivers.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Thats the angry Jon we all know!

When Trump wins I bet your head explodes and if your heart wasnt so filled with hate it would as well! Hillary has no chance against a liberal like Trump, he is going to beat her at her own game. (not murder, lies and corruption)

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Thats the angry Jon we all know!

When Trump wins I bet your head explodes and if your heart wasnt so filled with hate it would as well! Hillary has no chance against a liberal like Trump, he is going to beat her at her own game. (not murder, lies and corruption)

That is what you said 8 years ago, when I saw you outside of the bathroom at Red's

(Damn, has it been THAT long since the Missoula trip - wow)

...america is a freaking circus...
...so that it only makes sense...
...a clown runs for president...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:

Every American has the opportunity to run for president. Not only clowns...

zengriz said:

After Reagan, look at the clowns that have run for, and those clowns elected to be President. Trump tells it like it is, doesn't lie out the other side of his face like every other 'politician.' He's a breath of fresh air. I'm glad the people of this country are finally fed up with the Washington establishment. We need a revolution, but short of locking and loading, Trump will do.

statler & waldorf said:
zengriz said:

After Reagan, look at the clowns that have run for, and those clowns elected to be President. Trump tells it like it is, doesn't lie out the other side of his face like every other 'politician.' He's a breath of fresh air. I'm glad the people of this country are finally fed up with the Washington establishment. We need a revolution, but short of locking and loading, Trump will do.

Couldn't say it better!

Now let's get the term limits on all the other Washington idiots!

Trump? Already voted for him. Will do it again when it counts. Clinton? Pear shaped liar, got rich off the tax payers. Hippie Bernie never worked, another BSr life time politician with an ugly wife.

Back