• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV for Cal-Poly game

Wouldn't recommend All-Access for those considering it. Right now it is just giving a network server error :evil:

Ugh.... why do all the streaming sites suck that the griz put up. Sitting here with just audio for the game.

DoubleNicks said:
Wouldn't recommend All-Access for those considering it. Right now it is just giving a network server error :evil:

f$&k. Come on Kent. This same BS for a BS web presence...

Maybe they should focus on getting a quality stream before they charge for it... I'm going to ask for a refund out of principal not because I care about the $7.

this is horrible..cannot even get a video telecast of the game--yet it is on tv in many markets? WTF? thank-god I pay that fee of 9.95/month for the radio?? PATHETIC!!!! it is 2015...pull it together

Eriul said:
Maybe they should focus on getting a quality stream before they charge for it... I'm going to ask for a refund out of principal not because I care about the $7.
THIS^

Well into the fourth quarter, I switched from FireFox to Chrome browner. It worked for a while but seemed to constantly freeze.

Back