• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV Kickoff Times

poorgriz said:
People can say it the way they want to... if they want to sound stupid. Yes it's a very petty deal but the fact that some griz fans took it upon themselves a few years ago to start saying it backwards because they wanted griz to come first... is pretty lame. The name of the game has already been established, set in stone, and it's been that way for a century. I compare it to things such as... Montana is the Treasure State. If I started calling it the State of Treasures, wouldn't you agree that sounds really stupid? How about if I asked you for a jelly and peanut butter sandwich... would that sound stupid? griz\Cat sounds stupid, but you are correct - people can fee free to call it that and sound stupid if that's the goal. :thumb:

It's always been taczirg to me...not sure what your melborp si!

*Updated the list with the ROOT Sports kickoff times. Thanks to grizindabox for finding and posting those times.

get'em_griz wrote
To me, Cat/Griz just rolls off the tongue better.

Try rolling Griz scat off your tongue. ;)

BTW, the Portland State website has the Griz game at 2:05 PM, which would be 1:05 PM Mountain.

oGriz said:
get'em_griz wrote
To me, Cat/Griz just rolls off the tongue better.

Try rolling Griz scat off your tongue. ;)

BTW, the Portland State website has the Griz game at 2:05 PM, which would be 1:05 PM Mountain.

Not too shabby, oGriz!

PSU game noted and updated. :thumb:

Back