• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Twitter birds....help please

yellowstone60 said:
AJ Mazzolini ‏@ajmazzolini · 5m5 minutes ago
Just spoke with former UM coach Joe Glenn about Bob Stitt:
"Your dreams have been answered, you got a heck of a coach."
That's high praise.

Thomas MartinColter Nuanez
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite

Wow. That's IS high praise. Awesome. I'm loving this more by the day.

Go Griz!

I love this guy even more after seeing one of his tweets!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachBobStitt/status/433988511272677376[/tweet] :clap:

get'em_griz said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachBobStitt/status/433988511272677376[/tweet] :clap:
:thumb:

get'em_griz said:

This guy is awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

UUUUMMMMM...... I hate to be a "Told you So" kind of guy but I am amazed more Griz fans did not check this guy out. Was way above the other coaches Haslam had looked at. I mean like waaay over them.

Good times are coming back to Wa Griz and the entire state of Montana! Stitt is the real deal!

Umista said:
UUUUMMMMM...... I hate to be a "Told you So" kind of guy but I am amazed more Griz fans did not check this guy out. Was way above the other coaches Haslam had looked at. I mean like waaay over them.

Good times are coming back to Wa Griz and the entire state of Montana! Stitt is the real deal!

I took the time to research a lot before I bitched. I came away pretty happy with what I found and his hiring. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

I took the time to research a lot before I bitched. I came away pretty happy with what I found and his hiring. :thumb:
You deserve some cookies. Here:
cookies.jpg

BTW, I like the hire too.

DT Caleb Kidder already gave an enthusiastic, non-verbal and verbal, endorsement of Stit on the tv news.

Since then, Wed night, RG Will Weyer was interviewed on his hometown cbs tv news:

(Gordon Voit, MTN News) "Well the early results are in, Griz Nation is ABUZZ with new football coach Bobb Stitt. He's already creating a stir with his unorthodox approach to the offensive side of the ball. Case in point, he went for it on 4th down a whopping 51 times last year. Don't believe the BUZZ, how about we hear from a former Bozeman High star?

(RG Ben Weyer) I'm just super-excited to start running his offense, and getting into the X's and O's of it, and putting some points on the board. The whole team is very excited as a whole. He sounds like a great leader. He's got great young energy. And so we're really looking forward to having him. "

Back