• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tyrone "Beast" Holmes

CV Griz Fan said:
I know you didn't make the rules. I've just never heared the term " high motor" guy as being used exclusively for white players.....

Exclusively and usually are quite different. I'm just going to accept that we have different definitions.

DuCharme said:
CV Griz Fan said:
I know you didn't make the rules. I've just never heared the term " high motor" guy as being used exclusively for white players.....

Exclusively and usually are quite different. I'm just going to accept that we have different definitions.

Fair enough.....

Tyrone was rightfully featured by the ESPN staff last Sat. I wonder how high he can go in the draft? I'd say maybe 5th round, if he keeps playing like this. He was making plays against an All-American tackle...

On that strip sack he had last week, he straight up made that LT look silly. So stoked to finally see how good he can be outside of Wag's shadow! Being the featured pass rusher, he should be one of the top DEs in the nation.

Unread postby gotgame75 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:10 am

On that strip sack he had last week, he straight up made that LT look silly. So stoked to finally see how good he can be outside of Wag's shadow! Being the featured pass rusher, he should be one of the top DEs in the nation.

Holmes demonstrated his power on that play, jerking Wentz to the ground easily with one hand. And Wentz proved usually to be a load to get on the ground!

ms_12529.jpg

To see this guy running crazy over EVERYONE they put in front of him is amazing.
Especially WITHOUT Wags being on the other side to take some of the attention away.

This just in...he's better than #37 was last year!!!

NewPapaBear said:
ms_12529.jpg

To see this guy running crazy over EVERYONE they put in front of him is amazing.
Especially WITHOUT Wags being on the other side to take some of the attention away.

This just in...he's better than #37 was last year!!!

Man, if that isn't a 1,000 yard stare I don't know what is. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Back