• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UFL

dupuyer griz

DONOR
UFL kicks off today, looking at rosters, the only Grizzly I see is Gavin Robertson. Anyone have any word on our other boys who were involved in XFL/USFL last year? I figured I’d see Akem and Ford.

It's great to see the UFL kicking off! Gavin Robertson is indeed a standout player, but surprisingly, Akem and Ford were not spotted during their XFL/USFL stints. Perhaps they're gearing up elsewhere?

It's great to see the UFL kicking off! Gavin Robertson is indeed a standout player, but surprisingly, Akem and Ford were not spotted during their XFL/USFL stints. Perhaps they're gearing up elsewhere?
Robertson's not even on the roster anymore.

So far, it looks like Gavin Robertson is the only Grizzly who has moved over to the UFL this season. I haven't seen anything about Akem or Ford joining any UFL teams recently. Akem is still a free agent after his time in the XFL, and Ford has been working on some personal projects, possibly looking at coaching.

So far, it looks like Gavin Robertson is the only Grizzly who has moved over to the UFL this season. I haven't seen anything about Akem or Ford joining any UFL teams recently. Akem is still a free agent after his time in the XFL, and Ford has been working on some personal projects, possibly looking at coaching.
I'm constantly refreshing https://sportscore.io and am eager for any UFL news, but still nothing new about these two. Which platform do you use?

The UF"L" Bundy League💀 D2/3 ball at best. College players are getting paid more now. I'm ecstatic they eliminated the team.

Moses Mallory and Kevin Macias are both on the Vegas Knight Hawks IFL roster.

Back