• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM - Sac score prediction

Looking at the schedule during the summer, we all knew this game would be the start of a critical time for the Griz. The season has played out record wise as most predicted and now we will get to see what the Griz are capable of going up against 4 great offenses in a row. Im worried the offense will not be able to keep up with these offenses or at least put together long drives to give the defense a rest, one of the many reasons for the L to Cal Poly. Hope this game starts to give me and the rest of the Griz fans confidence the Griz can win in a shootout type game.

GRIZ - 35

Sac State - 31

statler & waldorf said:
Yep. You are good. Hope someone with a camera takes some shots of the near empty stadium in the fourth quarter, for consistency.
We'll be there. We don't leave games until they are over.

'68griz said:
statler & waldorf said:
Yep. You are good. Hope someone with a camera takes some shots of the near empty stadium in the fourth quarter, for consistency.
We'll be there. We don't leave games until they are over.

On that, we definitely agree. After driving six hours to get to the game, I watch it all, no matter how ugly it gets. :thumb:

I have researched this carefully, discussed the game plans with each coaching staff, hung with players on both squads, and consulted with a Taro Card Reader, so I confidently predict;

Grizzlies: More
Hornets: Less
:ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
I have researched this carefully, discussed the game plans with each coaching staff, hung with players on both squads, and consulted with a Taro Card Reader, so I confidently predict;

Grizzlies: More
Hornets: Less
:ugeek:

jcu, don't be tooting your own horn. Notice I hit it exactly right. :ugeek:

statler & waldorf said:

Well, it was pretty damn empty....

Latest posts

Back