• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND RB Transfer From Wyoming...a Man Without A Team

MrTitleist said:
Classless because he's preventing a player from taking his playbook to his new school and handing it to the coach and saying, "Here's what the Cowboys do, we play them next season." If you guys are under the illusion that college football is about education, and not winning, then I can't help you.

If Bohl is worried about his Cowboys being able to beat UND then he's got bigger problems than UND potentially having a copy of his playbook.

AZGrizFan said:
MrTitleist said:
Classless because he's preventing a player from taking his playbook to his new school and handing it to the coach and saying, "Here's what the Cowboys do, we play them next season." If you guys are under the illusion that college football is about education, and not winning, then I can't help you.

If Bohl is worried about his Cowboys being able to beat UND then he's got bigger problems than UND potentially having a copy of his playbook.

We would all like to think that, yes.. however, in college football, leave nothing to chance.

I could see it being about precedent. If someone else comes up a few years later and says I want to transfer to this school that could beat us and you already let so and so transfer to UND, what does he say? Well I let him transfer because it was to a school that couldn't beat us but this one can so no. Could potential situation end with player suing WY and winning his release? I don't really know. Just wondering if this could be a reason he's not getting released.

Allezchat said:
I could see it being about precedent. If someone else comes up a few years later and says I want to transfer to this school that could beat us and you already let so and so transfer to UND, what does he say? Well I let him transfer because it was to a school that couldn't beat us but this one can so no. Could potential situation end with player suing WY and winning his release? I don't really know. Just wondering if this could be a reason he's not getting released.

Good point....hadn't thought of it that way.

Back