• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND

CDAGRIZ said:
This is interesting. I know UND is definitely the more well known school/athletic program (over NDSU) probably due to the fact that they have a program that competes for championships at the highest level. Also, UND has the inherent benefit of being the flagship. You don't hear of many "State U's" having better overall sports programs than the "University of" in the same state. I wonder if UND/NDSU have the same kind of thing going on.
62-45-3 would indicate your are correct CDA. Has NDSU even beat UND this millennium?

Bisonation said:
Haven't played in 10 years.
Natl titles 11 > 1
Haven't played in 10 years because NDSU can't find any room on their schedule for a home and home.

Wait, what's this??... NDSU announces a two game contract with fellow Big Sky EWU... http://www.inforum.com/content/bison-eastern-washington-schedule-two-game-contract" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just can't seem to find room in that schedule for UND. :roll: :lol:

GeauxSioux said:
Bisonation said:
Natl titles 11 > 1
Haven't played in 10 years because NDSU can't find any room on their schedule for a home and home.

Wait, what's this??... NDSU announces a two game contract with fellow Big Sky EWU... http://www.inforum.com/content/bison-eastern-washington-schedule-two-game-contract" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why do you think the Whioux are owed a football with NDSU ? You whinny little pricks !!! NDSU fans are thrilled with the H and H with EWU ...... first game at the Dome , then back to the scene of the crime. Perhaps in 4 or 5 years (personally, I'm thinking it will take longer than that) and Bubbsy pulls off a miracle and gets the Whioux in the PO's, the Bison/Whioux paths may meet. What would certainly speed up the process, and I'm only spitballing here, is if the whioux football team stop gettting bitch slapped/curb stomped by the upper echelon of the BSC and finally, finally put a decent product on the field.

Lakerhater said:
GeauxSioux said:
Bisonation said:
Natl titles 11 > 1

Why do you think the Whioux are owed a football with NDSU ? You whinny little pricks !!! NDSU fans are thrilled with the H and H with EWU ...... first game at the Dome , then back to the scene of the crime. Perhaps in 4 or 5 years (personally, I'm thinking it will take longer than that) and Bubbsy pulls off a miracle and gets the Whioux in the PO's, the Bison/Whioux paths may meet. What would certain speed up the process, and I'm only spitballing here, is if the whioux football team stop gettting bitch slapped/curb stomped by the upper echelon of the BSC and finally, finally put a decent product on the field.

Was thrilled with the EWU/NDSU announcement this morning

Lakerhater said:
GeauxSioux said:
Bisonation said:
Natl titles 11 > 1

Why do you think the Whioux are owed a football with NDSU ? You whinny little pricks !!! NDSU fans are thrilled with the H and H with EWU ...... first game at the Dome , then back to the scene of the crime. Perhaps in 4 or 5 years (personally, I'm thinking it will take longer than that) and Bubbsy pulls off a miracle and gets the Whioux in the PO's, the Bison/Whioux paths may meet. What would certainly speed up the process, and I'm only spitballing here, is if the whioux football team stop gettting bitch slapped/curb stomped by the upper echelon of the BSC and finally, finally put a decent product on the field.
I don't see anywhere in my post where I said UND is owed anything, nor am I whining. I just find it interesting that NDSU is able to schedule Weber State and now a home/home with EWU, but can't seem to schedule a team with whom they have had a rich history that is a mere 70 miles away.

Yes, most UND fans are anxious for improvement after the past few dismal years. Last year 2-6 in the Big Sky was embarrassing as a UND fan, but as bad as 2-6 was.... Weber State (who NDSU scheduled for 2014 and 2015) was 1-7 last year. So evidently getting "bitch slapped" has nothing to do with NDSU scheduling or does it? ;)

I am sure UND and NDSU will play again at some point.

Postby Grizbeer » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:07 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:This is interesting. I know UND is definitely the more well known school/athletic program (over NDSU) probably due to the fact that they have a program that competes for championships at the highest level. Also, UND has the inherent benefit of being the flagship. You don't hear of many "State U's" having better overall sports programs than the "University of" in the same state. I wonder if UND/NDSU have the same kind of thing going on.

62-45-3 would indicate your are correct CDA. Has NDSU even beat UND this millennium?

Carefull Sparky. What's your record against NDSU?

Back