• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wags future?

McShay isnt a scout
The Oxford? Fu*k off, I hang at Jims bar
I never bash the Griz
I rarely post from my computer and more rare than that from my home.

You fit right in here, not a damn thing in your post was true, you try to make personal attacks and NONE of your post was football related.

Jim's bar. I'm sorry. McShay's NO SCOUT!!!! I know. Who are the scouts? Alpha, who are your contacts? Do they call to you in your dreams and tell you to use f*ck in every post? Do you talk to God? Reminds me of a joke: What's the difference between Alpha and God? God doesn't think he's Alpha!

rocklobster said:
Jim's bar. I'm sorry. McShay's NO SCOUT!!!! I know. Who are the scouts? Alpha, who are your contacts? Do they call to you in your dreams and tell you to use f*ck in every post? Do you talk to God? Reminds me of a joke: What's the difference between Alpha and God? God doesn't think he's Alpha!

Hes not, first thing you have been right about.

Fu*king one in a row has to be a new record..................

Bunch a people are right on this post. If you dont drink the coolaid and have a little doubt about the direction of the program you have to be a troll or a bison fan. sorry, some people can put emotion to the side and look at the facts.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Dick owns Jims Bar.

They have shirts that read "If you haven't been to Jims Bar, you don't know Dick".

Funny, I have seen it mentioned that PR has the same shirt for people that visit the lake house...

of course this could be nothing more than hearsay....you can all judge for yourself

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
McShay isnt a scout
The Oxford? Fu*k off, I hang at Jims bar
I never bash the Griz
I rarely post from my computer and more rare than that from my home.

You fit right in here, not a damn thing in your post was true, you try to make personal attacks and NONE of your post was football related.

You live in Butte, I did not know that. :cool:

Jim's Bar is a good neighborhood bar. Pool tables, darts, volleyball, & hot bartenders (Tammy).

How many bar owners live across the street from their bar? Dick does. :lol:

Rookies reported to camp this past Thursday.
sJMpX2z.jpg

Back