• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Watching Griz football on TV in Vegas

Way to step up to the plate Sin. Nothing like watching a Griz game with a geezer. We know a lot of things because we have seen a lot of things!

SinCityGriz2005 said:
Grizzoola said:
How can I do that w/o going to Torrey Pines Pub, which I've done past 2 years? At 81, I need to drive over a half hour to get to the pub & can't do it, any more. I live in Henderson. I don't have satellite; that's out of the question. I think a streaming service would help, but don't know which one. "Watch ESPN"? Any ideas?
Grizzoula, you can call me. I am by Decatur and Blue Diamond. I will drive you to Grizzlyville. I go there for Griz games when I am not traveling to games in the area. I will be driving to Cedar City and Cal Poly for those two games.
SinCity, thank you for your generous offer. However, I've decided to watch the Griz at home, using a prior suggestion. I will miss the "First down, Montana" cheers. Again, thank you.

Back