• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weekly Position Discussion, week 7 - Offensive Line

krammer said:
firmgriz said:
grades
getgrizzy said:
Hammer said:
I heard its very unlikely Schmaing will play this fall.
why?

grades :x

I wonder why the grade problem? are there extenuating circumstance that no one knows about?
like family problem of some sort.....with a team study sessions and tutors, it would seem a person with average grades in high school and a passing act score should do well in the class room....just kind of wondering out loud.....

You're on to something there, hence there's still hope he could return, appealing and trying to work his way back due to some issues that wasn't from just "not getting it" in the classroom.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
I'm in the Todd camp, here's to him having a break out year and showing the O line how to play mean and nasty!
I'm with you on that one. I like the sounds of this McCauley Todd character. Mean, Nasty, O line is what we need to have back!

NLGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
I'm in the Todd camp, here's to him having a break out year and showing the O line how to play mean and nasty!
I'm with you on that one. I like the sounds of this McCauley Todd character. Mean, Nasty, O line is what we need to have back!

Yes I agree. The Griz OL needs more JD Quinn attitude! Wasn't too keen on him at first but loved him at the end!

Hammer said:
NLGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Yes I agree. The Griz OL needs more JD Quinn attitude! Wasn't too keen on him at first but loved him at the end!
:thumb: That's exactly what the Griz need! Especially going into Wyoming. That'd be awesome if it was a blow out!! Griz 46 Cowboys 3. :lol: I don't see ThaT happening but some DOLA would be GREAT!!

the wyoming d is going to be a stiff test. one mag broke down defenses by line, backers and secondary and they were rated 2, 2, and 3 in the mtn west. they return 8 starters.

Sam A. Blitz said:
Can't remember the last time we were so slim at depth on the OL. Could really use a transfer or two here.

True statement....if Schmaing isn't able to play we are going to be pretty slim on the offensive line. Not good...not good at all!

BWahlberg said:
krammer said:
firmgriz said:
grades
getgrizzy said:

I wonder why the grade problem? are there extenuating circumstance that no one knows about?
like family problem of some sort.....with a team study sessions and tutors, it would seem a person with average grades in high school and a passing act score should do well in the class room....just kind of wondering out loud.....

You're on to something there, hence there's still hope he could return, appealing and trying to work his way back due to some issues that wasn't from just "not getting it" in the classroom.

John has been dealing with a family member with health issues. Maybe they are seeking a hardship waiver as a result of this? Wishing John and his family all the best and hoping his eligibility is cleared. It sounds like he has been doing the right thing. Hope Big John makes it back soon...

go96griz said:
BWahlberg said:
krammer said:
firmgriz said:
grades

John has been dealing with a family member with health issues. Maybe they are seeking a hardship waiver as a result of this? Wishing John and his family all the best and hoping his eligibility is cleared. It sounds like he has been doing the right thing. Hope Big John makes it back soon...

Yep, agreed.

Back