• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's up with Stitt?

Totally unrealistic 5700--no one is buying it. You may come up with some better arguments in the year or years to come, but keep thinking on it.

signedbewildered said:
If your idol Bobby H had been hired and he wasn't here yet would you have made the same post?

That is all.

Oh wait, no it's not. My guess is he pretty much left UNLV thinking he had this job and was just waiting around Zootown tying up the loose ends......like getting the garbage can delivered and shopping for a new suit to wear to the press conference.

Furthermore I can assure you Stitt isn't texting people about t shirt colors. Shirt guy would like customer to think it was but trust me, it wasn't.

We have a new coach now and it isn't Hauck. Until you have a real reason to complain don't make petty crap seem like it's a big deal.

Hauck had to realize there was some risk involved as RE was President. Obviously he knew what happened to O'day and Pflu, and probably had conversations with each of them previously. I would be very surprised if he though he had this job in the bag.

Back