• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who will wear 37?

Who will wear #37

• Nuce

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tirrell

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Lee

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Meyer

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • Gradney

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • *Bonus* Bergen

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
This is like the first year in a long time where I truly do not know who the front runner would even be. I wouldn’t be upset with any of these choices though

Lee!
A leading tackler and starter by the end of the season. He started the undsu game. His turnovers and multiple TDs were a huge impact throughout the season.
Lee never redshirted, played as a true freshman, and I believe he has cracked more consecutive 2-deeps than any other player under BH. In fact, because of the Covid year, if Lee can keep it up, his streak of consecutive 2deeps can never be broken. He has never not been listed on the 2deep going back to his true freshman year during that goofy spring season.
He checks all the boxes and then some and has the personality to boot

The question has to be asked, "Without______________(insert players name), what would have been different last year?"

Lee!
A leading tackler and starter by the end of the season. He started the undsu game. His turnovers and multiple TDs were a huge impact throughout the season.
Lee never redshirted, played as a true freshman, and I believe he has cracked more consecutive 2-deeps than any other player under BH. In fact, because of the Covid year, if Lee can keep it up, his streak of consecutive 2deeps can never be broken. He has never not been listed on the 2deep going back to his true freshman year during that goofy spring season.
He checks all the boxes and then some and has the personality to boo

The question has to be asked, "Without______________(insert players name), what would have been different last year?"
With a healthy Johnson what would have been different in 2022?

2022 is too distant a memory for this old fart. 2023 is the season in question, as Janacaro wore #37 for that year only, and HE has to decide the next wearer. Teammates, friends. Glad I don't have to make that decision. He has come to a fork in the road, and now has to take it.

Everything. That kid could ball. People that don't see the difference in him by the end of the season and claim he wasn't injured, I just don't even know what to say. He did his best, but just couldn't get past it.
He had to be playing at only 60% tops. Probably would’ve been back to back natty appearances last year had Johnson been able to stay healthy in ‘22. Of course that means we might’ve lost back to back nattys to the bunny’s of South Dakota then😂.

He had to be playing at only 60% tops. Probably would’ve been back to back natty appearances last year had Johnson been able to stay healthy in ‘22. Of course that means we might’ve lost back to back nattys to the bunny’s of South Dakota then😂.
Man, that is WILD to think about. I'm with you on the 60% tops. How totally different would we feel this summer if it had gone that way? We came off a big high of getting to the Natty and everyone I know that is a Griz fan feels all refreshed and excited. Imagine if instead were were coming off back-to-back losses and living in a land of "we are never going to get past these guys." Amazing how good for the fan base it was to flame out in 2022. 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Man, that is WILD to think about. I'm with you on the 60% tops. How totally different would we feel this summer if it had gone that way? We came off a big high of getting to the Natty and everyone I know that is a Griz fan feels all refreshed and excited. Imagine if instead were were coming off back-to-back losses and living in a land of "we are never going to get past these guys." Amazing how good for the fan base it was to flame out in 2022. 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Third would be livid and offering sacrificial lambs for Bobby’s head on a platter😂

Third would be livid and offering sacrificial lambs for Bobby’s head on a platter😂
He's literally already done that. His old banned screennames are still visible from 2009 where he was ecstatic that we finally got rid of the coach that took us to 2 straight nattys. Then he turned on Pflu after a few games and has been playing the same song and dance ever since.

Latest posts

Back