• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why It Sucks To Be A state ag fan

dupuyer griz said:
LTCF said:
dupuyer griz said:
Flathead Cat said:
i am a STATE AG fan. it doesn't suck.
So you’re saying you like fat chicks then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! Just cause you’re short, fat, and ugly and as such could only attract the moon pigs, because they only come out at night, doesn’t mean the rest of us had any trouble WHAT. SO. EVER. getting high quality trim. Figures you had to go to missoula when you were going to school in Bozeman to find some dumb ass slut who didn’t know the difference.

Peace bro [emoji6]

Oh that’s cold. Come on now ltcf. Show us a pic of your boyfriend to prove it haha.

Check your pm’s bro [emoji6][emoji41] now don’t go spilling here. She’d be pissed as hell. One CC to another. I’m kinda surprised you don’t remember though.

LTCF said:
dupuyer griz said:
LTCF said:
dupuyer griz said:
So you’re saying you like fat chicks then.

Dude! Just cause you’re short, fat, and ugly and as such could only attract the moon pigs, because they only come out at night, doesn’t mean the rest of us had any trouble WHAT. SO. EVER. getting high quality trim. Figures you had to go to missoula when you were going to school in Bozeman to find some dumb ass slut who didn’t know the difference.

Peace bro [emoji6]

Oh that’s cold. Come on now ltcf. Show us a pic of your boyfriend to prove it haha.

Check your pm’s bro [emoji6][emoji41] now don’t go spilling here. She’d be pissed as hell. One CC to another. I’m kinda surprised you don’t remember though.

I remember the string of guys for you. Haha

dupuyer griz said:
LTCF said:
dupuyer griz said:
LTCF said:

Peace bro [emoji6]

I remember the string of guys for you. Haha

🤷🏻‍♂️🤣 sorry you didn’t win the sperm derby bro

snap said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
snap said:
Stitt is a loser that can't win games that matter. That's the truth.

Reminds me of what 'Alphagriz' said about B. Hauck all the time. Can't win the big ones - that is, in the Playoffs NC.

With Hauck we talked about his inability to win the NC. Now we talk about the Griz maybe sneaking into the playoffs. Eat shit loser.

...games that matter. You can eat your own shit snappy woo. You don't impress at all with your recourse to the gutter. Unless, of course, you're some 'snobbery-of-the-underling' that thrives on dragging others down with ya.

LTCF said:
Dude! Just cause you’re short, fat, and ugly and as such could only attract the moon pigs, because they only come out at night, doesn’t mean the rest of us had any trouble WHAT. SO. EVER. getting high quality trim.[emoji6]
High quality trim at MSU:
cow.jpg

Back