• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Winter Conditioning

VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:
"Winter Condo" has always been a big deal to coach Hauck! This is where Bobby starts separating the Griz from the rest of the FCS. This where the players learn they are something special here at Montana. We work harder than anyone else and put it in the bank for when we need it....... Good luck to Griz, brother Timmy Hauck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Eagles!
Go Eag's Get a win here then Timmy come home we miss you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes because no other teams do winter conditioning. At least not the Bobby way.

:roll:

With all of the talk about winter condo, it would appear Choate is laying down a challenge:

[tweet]
https://twitter.com/coachchoate_msu/status/959438554819575808?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.apple.UIKit.activity.Message%7Ctwcon%5E7100%7Ctwterm%5E0[/tweet]

Edit: apparently I don’t know how to embed tweets :?

cowboywayne said:
VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:
"Winter Condo" has always been a big deal to coach Hauck! This is where Bobby starts separating the Griz from the rest of the FCS. This where the players learn they are something special here at Montana. We work harder than anyone else and put it in the bank for when we need it....... Good luck to Griz, brother Timmy Hauck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Eagles!
Go Eag's Get a win here then Timmy come home we miss you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all of the talk about winter condo, it would appear Choate is laying down a challenge:

[tweet]
https://twitter.com/coachchoate_msu/status/959438554819575808?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.apple.UIKit.activity.Message%7Ctwcon%5E7100%7Ctwterm%5E0[/tweet]

A.K.A. the "Bobby Effect" Choke knows all the talk about Bobby winter ball....and knows he needs to try something to convince his supporters he won't be outdone. Once again Bobby living in Choke's head rent free and they haven't even played yet.

Ursus1 said:
cowboywayne said:
VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:

[tweet]

A.K.A. the "Bobby Effect" Choke knows all the talk about Bobby winter ball....and knows he needs to try something to convince his supporters he won't be outdone. Once again Bobby living in Choke's head rent free and they haven't even played yet.

To add context, Choate has tweeted that quote out before Bobby was ever hired. But go on with your day.

VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:
cowboywayne said:
VimSince03 said:

[tweet]

To add context, Choate has tweeted that quote out before Bobby was ever hired. But go on with your day.

Ahhh....Feb 2 he tweeted it too (check his twitter today)......If he did it before I wouldn't know....I dont read bobscat forums or follow their coaches, I stick with my own school and am not hung up on little brother . Enjoy our forum, go on with your day

Ursus1 said:
VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:
cowboywayne said:

[tweet]

Ahhh....Feb 2 he tweeted it too (check his twitter today)......If he did it before I wouldn't know....I dont read bobscat forums or follow their coaches, I stick with my own school and am not hung up on little brother . Enjoy our forum, go on with your day

Okay

VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:

So tell us, when DO good coaches start to separate their teams from the pack?

Jaredkuehn said:
VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:

Vim is jelly

jcu27 said:
Jaredkuehn said:
VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:

Vim is jelly

I'm 100% jealous of the UM facilities. I just find it comical that every fan base believes in the offseason that their team is working the hardest over the other teams. Just kind of an offseason football trope every year.

Ursus1 said:
VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:
cowboywayne said:

[tweet]

You can thank Pat Summit for the quote by the way. And I will enjoy the forum. Always fun stuff over on Egriz.

VimSince03 said:
jcu27 said:
Jaredkuehn said:
VimSince03 said:

Vim is jelly

I'm 100% jealous of the UM facilities. I just find it comical that every fan base believes in the offseason that their team is working the hardest over the other teams. Just kind of an offseason football trope every year.
It's right in line with we've got the best recruiting class ever; the best in FCS.

VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:
VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:

You can thank Pat Summit for the quote by the way. And I will enjoy the forum. Always fun stuff over on Egriz.

Vim, i, for one, enjoy your posts. You are not a “fan boy” but you’re kinda being a fan boy with this. JK. Keep posting.

i_the_sky said:

He really says '"Winter Condo"'? I wonder why he feels the need to shorten winter conditioning?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/montanagrizfb/status/959630062701002753[/tweet]

When I saw this picture, I immediately heard Mel Lackman telling us to do the “side-straddle-hop” for gym class in jr. high.

This bunch is much better @ it than we were.

RobGriz said:
VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:
VimSince03 said:

Vim, i, for one, enjoy your posts. You are not a “fan boy” but you’re kinda being a fan boy with this. JK. Keep posting.
I agree with Robgriz. I think someone hacked his account. Very out of character posts coming from Vim today!

Ursus1 said:
VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:
cowboywayne said:

[tweet]

I wouldn’t know because Choate blocked me long ago, lol. But hey you have to appreciate Vim’s insight. Even if he’s on the other side he’s a solid contributor here especially with recruiting. His point is that a difficult winter conditioning is not something special Bobby has created out of thin air and it’s difficult in any college program. I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one player puking into a trash can.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/960869557333147648[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/960863486380134400[/tweet]

Back