• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Woody Brandom Quotes

CDAGRIZ said:
Crazy how a coaching staff would seem kind of unorganized after being assembled less than a month prior. What a surprise! Emptying banker's boxes and choosing offices in Missoula versus dusting off some third place trophies in Bozeman? Coach Ron Ash definitely has his program in a stable place. This just comes down to him not having a place in the offense, and trying to add some more reasons.

Go back and read Brandom's quotes. Pretty sure he wasn't saying the Stitt staff was unorganized. He was saying Delaney's was back in week 3 when he made his visit. Basically, sounds like Stitt flat out told him he just didn't have a place for him.

But, it's interesting that the Griz are still chasing Sims and Bingham as slot receivers. If those guys, who are similar in build to Brandom, still have a place in Stitt's offense, why wouldn't Brandom? The coaches must see something in those two that they didn't in Brandom and decided they could use his scholarship better on someone else.

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Crazy how a coaching staff would seem kind of unorganized after being assembled less than a month prior. What a surprise! Emptying banker's boxes and choosing offices in Missoula versus dusting off some third place trophies in Bozeman? Coach Ron Ash definitely has his program in a stable place. This just comes down to him not having a place in the offense, and trying to add some more reasons.

Go back and read Brandom's quotes. Pretty sure he wasn't saying the Stitt staff was unorganized. He was saying Delaney's was back in week 3 when he made his visit. Basically, sounds like Stitt flat out told him he just didn't have a place for him.

But, it's interesting that the Griz are still chasing Sims and Bingham as slot receivers. If those guys, who are similar in build to Brandom, still have a place in Stitt's offense, why wouldn't Brandom? The coaches must see something in those two that they didn't in Brandom and decided they could use his scholarship better on someone else.
The one big difference I see in these 3 recruits is that Bingham and Sims are Montana boys. Coach Stitt really is making a point to get the best in state talent. I don't think there's any denying that. I thought Brandom looked like a better receiving TE than Bingham but that's just me. And what do I know?

NorthEndZoneDan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
No worries. Thanks, man. I'm up for review in the appellate division next fall. No way this shit sticks.

I just tuned into the late local news and your review might be pushed into early next year...

images

Hmm, well, I sure hope nothing happened to the only copies of the charging documents and evidence. That would be really unfortunate for the state's case. I just wanted to see a fair fight, so I really hope all the exhibits and such are in tact. Looks electrical.

The rumor around the courthouse is that you are gonna fry. the nuns are pretty compelling character witnesses. what I'm hearing = dead man walking :D

Shit. Those nuns had better keep mum. Wait. Moot point.

3957690608_2b1b22e147.jpg

Umista said:
Brandom is long gone. Sooo let's move on! Many more players to visit about!

This!!! The kid seems like a very good player. Father seems like a handful. I wish him the best at the State College. Let's talk about our own players.

Woody is gone and that is a good thing. Who wants his old man? Best line on this thread... CDA...."it looks electrical."

Woody (or his dad) should be thanking the Griz coaches for having enough class to tell him this far in advance so he had the opportunity to find a new home. Glad the Griz coaches are taking the high road here. Win Win for everyone involved, hopefully in time all will see that. Woody is a great athlete and the best of luck to him. Griz only have so many scholarships, this may be why we have other early commits that have decommited and went elsewhere. Go Griz!!!! We have an awesome class, exciting times.

Back