• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WSU's Mike Leach wants a 64-team Playoff

16 or nothing, there is no such thing a "power conference" there are teams every year that would beat the fu*k out of the SEC if they had to play anyone.

TCU comes to mind, they are already going to get screwed this season and we havent even kicked off yet.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
16 or nothing, there is no such thing a "power conference" there are teams every year that would beat the fu*k out of the SEC if they had to play anyone.

TCU comes to mind, they are already going to get screwed this season and we havent even kicked off yet.

Agreed on TCU. Surprised you hate on the SEC given your southern roots though...

There is such a thing to the people who matter, like it or not... In my opinion, if you aren't good enough to win your conference, you aren't good enough to be NC. I think the FCS playoff has too many teams. Its stupid to have 3 or 4 teams from one conference in the playoff.

I dont have southern roots the real AG1 does.

I get sick of hearing about the SEC they have 1 good team every year and a lot of average ones and Espn acts like a 16 year old girl going to prom. No other conference is more overrated

I say do away with the divisions and regular conference season. Throw all teams into a playoff starting in August. You win you play the next week. Carroll can crush New Mexico State, then lose to Alabama. The Cats can get beat in week 1 by Mount Union.

I get sick of hearing about the SEC they have 1 good team every year and a lot of average ones and Espn acts like a 16 year old girl going to prom. No other conference is more overrated[/quote]

It's BS that SEC teams get so much credit for beating mediocre SEC teams. I am with you AG1

I get sick of hearing about the SEC they have 1 good team every year and a lot of average ones and Espn acts like a 16 year old girl going to prom. No other conference is more overrated[/quote]

It's BS that SEC teams get so much credit for beating mediocre SEC teams. I am with you AG1

G&B said:
I get sick of hearing about the SEC they have 1 good team every year and a lot of average ones and Espn acts like a 16 year old girl going to prom. No other conference is more overrated

It's BS that SEC teams get so much credit for beating mediocre SEC teams. I am with you AG1[/quote]

+1 :thumb:

Latest posts

Back