• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Yep, it's the annual off-season move-up thread

Fat....are you another dual Griz/Cat fan like so many on the board? We are aware that UM has declined in enrollment, however, many of us are weary of our school competing against the likes of North Colorado, Southern Utah. Why not move to a FBS conference if given the opportunity?

You seem very insistent on a reply. I am in favor of moving up someday. I don't think we can go larger in sports when the school is involuntarily getting smaller in everything else. It's problematic enough even without that. That has to be turned around first. I'm first a Griz fan, but second a Cat fan ... they're Montana and most people around the country don't know the difference when they're playing, though I seethe with appropriate hatred for them for a few days before the Cat/Griz game, and wear sack cloth and flog myself with a luffa for two weeks afterward when they beat us.

I couldn't get my machine to post. To each his own, but I could never cheer for the Cats for anything. No doubt our image isn't the best, in my view, a result of incompetent leadership. However, moving to a big boy conference may help the negative image of the school. It will, however, be difficult without the removal of Engstrom.

Spanky said:
I couldn't get my machine to post. To each his own, but I could never cheer for the Cats for anything. No doubt our image isn't the best, in my view, a result of incompetent leadership. However, moving to a big boy conference may help the negative image of the school. It will, however, be difficult without the removal of Engstrom.
Yup, Spanky, you know I also could never root for the Cats. No, they aren't "also Montana" - they are and always have been "the enemy." I grew up a Griz fan in Cat country. It wasn't always pleasant but it was the honorable thing to do. And, also, yes, UM would be better without Engstrom.

68....it seems like the young folks tend to be Dual Fans. I don't like anything about them, even when they are called our little brothers.

We are a young couple looking for a girl to play with. She is bi, fit, and very attractive. She wants to share her man with another girl. He is a fit, attractive stud, that needs 2 pussy's to play with. Ddf as you must be as well.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
It's amazing how many weak, boring, little minds there are here who can't imagine anyone taking a serious look at the decline of UM and noting that it's bound to have an effect on its sports programs. Whatever education they managed to fake while at the U did not include the most important lessons in critical thought or in intellectual honesty. And they're out of their league in trying to deal with people who did.

ATL...is that you boy????

No, it's just another poster who understands what a clueless hack Mount Everest is.

Fat Bruno said:
Duh ... yeah i must be a cat fan. Unlike pedestrian fans and sugar coaters, I take an objective view of these matters. Backward children like Everett Griz, who dream obsessively and constantly ... and boringly ... about the greater vicarious thrills and cheap derived glories they could have if only we'd magically move up even while the U is getting smaller by the year are true fans ... of inane self delusion.

Bingo. Folks, meet Atlanta/grower/dill's newest alter ego. Pedestrian? Sugar Coater? Everett Griz hater?

Yep. Definitely growler in disguise.

"Bingo. Folks, meet Atlanta/grower/dill's newest alter ego. Pedestrian? Sugar Coater? Everett Griz hater?

Yep. Definitely growler in disguise.”

A mind too simple, too black and white, unattuned to nuance, satire, misdirection, echo, mirage, reverberations, fog, disguise, subtlety, ambiguity and whim … a chiarascuro mentality in a multi-hued world.

Back