• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

You're Either a Cat or a Griz

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
KoolMoeDee said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Being one who has eaten enough turd stew to choke a horse, you know the answer to this riddle.

Is that a riddle? Here is a simple question. What is the difference between septic and irrigation?

Yes. Septic we all know. Irrigation is a shallow drainfield where water trickles out over a wide area in measured doses from a pump chamber.

Neither of which are practiced in Bozeman, where the poop runs through RHS like the salmon of Capistrano.

When do the salmon return this year CDA? I'd like to make a pilgrimage so I can fill up the new smoker. My sense of it is that this is a question that people ask you, often. My apologies if I have again, asked a question in this, the wrong forum.

Scholars contend that it will be the last week of September, but who knows?

CDAGRIZ said:
UMGriz75 said:
HookedonGriz said:
What is more funny to me are the bobcat fans who are beating their chest on this site saying their coach is a great recruiter when all he has done is recruited kids that were automatically going to go there anyways.
Cats are always looking for a light at the end of the tunnel. Any tunnel.

Usually, at the end of that tunnel, is a nice holiday dinner at home. The turds are chirping, there are a few fresh-caught brown trout on the grill, Momma put on her good robe, and all is well in the life of a Bobcat.
Hahaha!!! :lol:

Back