• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac Crews - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a white boy tries to be gangsta with his white homies and his sorry trash talk hits the web and he thinks if he just explains this to the brothers on the team it will all pass over, but the parents think Bobby's the real bad actor here for not wanting his fingers in this mess.

What he should have done, without Bobby, was man up and have Akem round up anyone who was offended, go meet with them in private, and ask them to teach him to be color blind, and do whatever they say needed to be done, starting with stop pretending to be black. If he had done that the players would have reported to the Kaimin busybody that Zack was being re-educated, and then this might have all blown over.

mthoopsfan said:
EverettGriz said:
His contention is he didn’t know what he posted could be perceived as racist? THAT’S his defense and apology??

If true, he’s got no shot in any locker room in America. And probably no shot in any social or business setting either.

His primary defense is that it wasn't intended to be racist and at the time he didn't know it could be viewed as racist. He has also said he didn't know the post would be public.

You and I disagree on what is racist. I say the N word is not racist per se. Lots of people, including Blacks say it. Indians will say the Prairie N word, and that's not racist when said by them. The use of the term, and wether the word or the situation is racist, depends on how it was said, who said, and why.

I agree with this dictionary definition. As a POC, and someone raised where there is/was a lot of racism, I know one hell of a lot more about the subject of racism than you do.

Merriam Webster Dictionary. The definition uses the N word written out. That's an example of the word not being racist per se. It's an insulting term, not a racist term. Everyone doesn't agree on what the word means or its definition.

"Definition of N-word

1 offensive, see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a Black person

2 offensive, see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a member of any dark-skinned race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a)"

An "insulting" and "contemptuous" term based solely on the color of a person's skin. Sounds a great deal like "racism" to me.

But in any event, in this matter, it doesn't matter one bit what you and I believe, pr. It only matters what the African-American players on the GRIZ roster believe.

As an aside, if the word isn't racist, why do you refuse to write it out, and why does this board refuse to accept it? Might it be because 99.99997% of people know it is absolutely racist? And is it acceptable for an otherwise intelligent 18 year old to claim not to know that?

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
His primary defense is that it wasn't intended to be racist and at the time he didn't know it could be viewed as racist. He has also said he didn't know the post would be public.

You and I disagree on what is racist. I say the N word is not racist per se. Lots of people, including Blacks say it. Indians will say the Prairie N word, and that's not racist when said by them. The use of the term, and wether the word or the situation is racist, depends on how it was said, who said, and why.

I agree with this dictionary definition. As a POC, and someone raised where there is/was a lot of racism, I know one hell of a lot more about the subject of racism than you do.

Merriam Webster Dictionary. The definition uses the N word written out. That's an example of the word not being racist per se. It's an insulting term, not a racist term. Everyone doesn't agree on what the word means or its definition.

"Definition of N-word

1 offensive, see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a Black person

2 offensive, see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a member of any dark-skinned race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a)"

"insulting" and "contemptuous" term based solely on the color of a person's skin. Sounds like "racism" to me.

But in any event, in this matter, it doesn't matter one bit what you and I believe, pr. It only matters what the African-American players on the GRIZ roster believe.

As an aside, if the word isn't racist, why do you refuse to write it out, and why does this board refuse to accept it? Might it be because 99.99997% of people know it is absolutely racist? And is it acceptable for an otherwise intelligent 18 year old to claim not to know that?

nailed it :thumb:

MiningCityGrizFan said:
He admits it was a terribly bad joke and without understanding the context, it looks absolutely terrible.
Trust me, it looks just as bad with the context you provided here.

uofmman1122 said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
He admits it was a terribly bad joke and without understanding the context, it looks absolutely terrible.

The context, if true, makes it look way worse.

alabamagrizzly said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
No. He didn't. The right decision would have been to allow Zac to address the people who he unintentionally offended. And to address the controversy that was intentionally created when a former Griz player (Keenan Curran) organized the Twitter campaign with Corbin and Akem.

The right thing to do would be to bring everyone together, allow Zac to apologize, and allow Sammy and other players to share their feelings, give them an opportunity to accept Zac's apology, and then come together as a team.

That was the right decision. Instead, Hauck made the easy decision; telling everyone to be quiet and hope it would blow over. Then he threw Zac under the bus when the Kaimin hack used Zac as an excuse to attack Hauck.

So am I misunderstanding that Bobby wanted them to meet him and they(specific members of the team) said they wouldn’t? I thought that’s the story that’s going around.

My understanding is that Zac asked to address the team last fall after the season was over as he wanted to address this as quickly as possible. Hauck refused his request and basically told him and his family to be quiet.

Flash forward five-months and the Kaimin's garbage article comes out. That was an extremely biased write-up that portrayed Zac as negatively as possible. It was after that some of the players said they were upset.

Hauck appears to be saying since those players are upset, there is nothing he can do, so he pulled the scholly.

I had also heard the players were okay with Zac. This was not hush hush in the program. And there are quite a few Sentinel alumns on the Griz roster who know Zac and could vouch for him. The people making the biggest stink were some professors and administrators.

alabamagrizzly said:
retiredpopo said:
Earlier in the day when we were duck hunting,” Crews remembers. “It was my first time duck hunting. I had shot my first duck, and that phrase had been said earlier in the day when were duck hunting.”

His quote from the article...pretty disturbing really...what in fact do we know about that duck......

So that explains that his family has raised him using this term. And why do they hate ducks so much?

This. Right here. Seriously, you're a piece of sh*t for saying this about his family.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So that explains that his family has raised him using this term. And why do they hate ducks so much?

This. Right here. Seriously, you're a piece of sh*t for saying this about his family.

You view him as a POS because he said something on a social media platform which could be deemed derogatory by some?

Interesting.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So am I misunderstanding that Bobby wanted them to meet him and they(specific members of the team) said they wouldn’t? I thought that’s the story that’s going around.

My understanding is that Zac asked to address the team last fall after the season was over as he wanted to address this as quickly as possible. Hauck refused his request and basically told him and his family to be quiet.

Flash forward five-months and the Kaimin's garbage article comes out. That was an extremely biased write-up that portrayed Zac as negatively as possible. It was after that some of the players said they were upset.

Hauck appears to be saying since those players are upset, there is nothing he can do, so he pulled the scholly.

I had also heard the players were okay with Zac. This was not hush hush in the program. And there are quite a few Sentinel alumns on the Griz roster who know Zac and could vouch for him. The people making the biggest stink were some professors and administrators.

Crazy how he totally caused all of this. I bet he wishes he wouldn’t have made the racist comment that caused everything to have befallen him. Welp, maybe it’s time to move on from a Griz never was.

CDAGRIZ said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

Crazy how he totally caused all of this. I bet he wishes he wouldn’t have made the racist comment that caused everything to have befallen him. Welp, maybe it’s time to move on from a Griz never was.

Zac didn't cause all of this. The entire episode was woke theatre manufactured by a former Griz player -- Keenan Curran. Corbin and Akem played a role, they all had their own motivation for taking part in the smear campaign.

If you read through the different exchanges on Twitter he had with some of the Sentinel parents last fall, Keenan acknowledged this:

https://twitter.com/KeenanCurran6/status/1464030726639161361?s=20&t=iQxM4fsI3WbynFfJQWRVpw

"We’re bringing to light issues that you would sweep under the rug. Because it’s our responsibility because so many other adults don’t see how that statement is problematic."

Keenan's statement is self-righteous and arrogant. It's also disconnected from reality -- I haven't met a single adult who doesn't believe the statement was problematic -- but I digress.

Keenan appears to view himself as some kind of morally superior, community activist.

https://twitter.com/KeenanCurran6/status/1460384319306797061?s=20&t=iQxM4fsI3WbynFfJQWRVpw

I think Keenan is a good young man, but he has an extremely over-inflated ego.

He recruited Sammy into the plan so he could meddle in the Griz program -- a program Keenan hadn't been a part of since 2018 -- while the 2021 team was getting ready to make a playoff run.

That Keenan put his personal agenda ahead of the football program demonstrates his hubris.

Keenan also asserts if he, Corbin, and Sammy didn't do what they did, "that would have went uncorrected."

It also sounds like he doesn't trust Hauck or Haslem and likely is still carrying animosity towards them. So he felt justified in causing a huge distraction for the program ahead of their first playoff game.

https://twitter.com/KeenanCurran6/status/1464045578011119616?s=20&t=iQxM4fsI3WbynFfJQWRVpw

Keenan makes it clear they felt justified sabotaging Zac's post-season awards and destroying his Griz football career. They were teaching him a lesson and sending a message to white kids everywhere.

Keenan made Corbin the face of the campaign and had him push it on Thanksgiving morning to ensure that Zac wouldn't be considered for the Gatorade POY and the Shrine Game. It was a no-brainer he was a lock for both.

For those who don't know, Corbin had a tremendously underwhelming Griz football career. He had one reception for 12 yards and one total tackle while playing in four games in 2017. He switched to tight end during the spring of 2018 and transitioned to the defensive line midway through 2019 spring camp.

He had an ax to grind with Hauck because he cut Corbin after spring drills concluded in 2019.

If you notice, he was using Zac to call out Hauck in the original Tweet. To him it wasn’t about Zac, it was about Hauck.

Also, Corbin is not a guy who is easily offended. That's why tried to hide his Twitter posts in the spring when the Kaimin article was published.

Unfortunately for him, his account was public last fall. All of his racially offensive and misogynistic comments were easy to find. And there were plenty of pissed-off people who support the Crews family that took screenshots of the offensive things he said. It looks like some of those are starting to come to light.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanNews/status/1553471142765088768?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

So Keenan believed it was his responsibility to destroy Zac. And Corbin still resented Hauck. Sammy’s motivations appear to be linked to his support of with the BLM movement. You can look at the header image in his Twitter bio.

Sammy always seemed like a happy kid, which is why it seemed out of character when I noticed him aggressively calling for a high school coach to be fired because the coach voiced his frustrations with the BLM and Antifa rioting and looting in 2020.

https://twitter.com/s_akem18/status/1276673717733490690?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

His passive-aggressive comment about "good ole MT!" was what I found most surprising.

https://twitter.com/s_akem18/status/1276691000405094400?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

This is a community that embraced Sammy and provided him with an opportunity to get an education while developing into one of the best receivers in the FCS.

Yet he basically implied that Montana was racist and didn't bother to clarify he wasn't in any danger when a person told him to "stay safe" -- as if racist mobs were roaming the streets of Missoula.

https://twitter.com/CoachPugh317/status/1276692527618371584?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

And yet, for a kid who was so offended, he didn't seem upset when his friends made racially insensitive jokes.

https://twitter.com/youknowtfgoin/status/551661105228288000?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

And he didn't worry about offending anyone with the "white girl" jokes he posted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/s_akem18/status/534139407620923392

It appears that Sammy has fallen for the divisive woke, BLM extremism and has gone from the kid from Oklahoma with an infectious smile, to an angry young man who sees racism everywhere he looks — even among the community that embraced him for the last five years.

Keenan took advantage of Sammy’s anger and conspired with him to promote Corbin’s tweet.

Sammy’s retweet was important because no one in Montana remembers or cares about Corbin. As a current Griz player, Sammy had a much bigger presence.

So to conclude this point — nothing about this was authentic.

Keenan, Cobin, and Sammy each had their own motivations. They lit the match and intentionally started a fire for their own selfish reasons. The fact that they intentionally destroyed Zac’s Griz football career over an unintentional private message that was made public is of no consequence to them.

Those of you still trashing Zac because he and his family finally shared their side of the story need to ask yourself why. He's already moved on. Maybe it's time you do to.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
grizingatorland said:
Why are you all so worked up over this kid. He may have been a great high-school but there are many as good or better than him you could possibly risk losing by having the perception that the coaches allow racist on the team.

There are a number of reasons why.

Because he's a great kid from a great family who's being drug through the mud by people who don't know what they are talking about.

Becasue he's not racist. He made an terrible joke with no intention of it going beyond his friend or causing offense to anyone.

Short version: Zac and a buddy were duck hunting and all of the ducks his friend shot happened to be black. After they got lunch on the way home, he repaid his buddy on Venmo and used emoji's and jokingly implied his friend was a racist because he only shot black ducks. He admits it was a terribly bad joke and without understanding the context, it looks absolutely terrible. He also didn't realize Venmo messages are public by default. Again, he wasn't trying to be malicious and never intended to hurt or offend anyone.

Because self-righteous hypocrites act as if a lifetime of overwhelmingly postiving actions and behaviors (4.0 student, accomplished athlete, community volunteer, never in trouble at school or with the law, etc.) are all wiped away because he made a really bad joke.

Because the Venmo message was from 2020 and someone saved it and then made sure the screenshot made it's way into the hands of former Griz players who shared the screenshot on Thanksgiving Day of 2021.

Side note: Why isn't anyone asking how Griz players from 2018 and 2019 living in Washington and California got an almost two-year old Venmo screenshot from a high school kid in Montana? That seems like a question an actual journalist might be interested in.

Because he missed out on on the Gatorade POY and the Shrine Game -- He was a lock for both. He also lost out on the fun of signing day and having the Griz announce him as part of their recruiting class. Each of these is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a Montana kid who grew up rooting for the Griz. He missed out on all of it.

Because the pain, embarrassment, and loss he had already experienced at that point should have been more than enough punishment, but Zac - a kid still in high school - had to endure the humiliation of the Kaimin smearing his name to the entire university community in the spring.

Because after all of that, and being told to remain silent by Hauck, and never responding to any of his critics and the unfair, rude, inaccurate and dishonest things being said about him and his family for more than six months, Hauck pulled his scholarship right before he graduated high school.

Those are all of the non-football reasons. There are plenty of football reasons too.

Becasue he's a generational talent that is better than every kid the Griz has signed in this year's class. The Griz were lucky to get him over schools like MSU, NDSU, and Boise State. I think Fresno State may have also been recruiting him, but I could be mistaken.

Because he was the best high school football player in the state for the last two years and allowing him to go to the Cats is beyond stupid.

Because he's a natural leader that players look up to; that's why he asked to speak to the team. A high-school kid asking to address his future college teammates. Talk about guts. He was willing to humble himself and apologize for saying something that hurt them and caused them offense and to ask for their forgiveness and the opportunity to demonstrate the person he truly is.

Becasue he would have been a game changer for the Griz no matter where he played, think Troy Anderson but for the Griz.

Because he likely would have worn #37, been drafted, and eventually been a Griz hall of fame. Yes, he's that good.

Those are some of the reasons I'm so worked up over this kid.

Great post. One of the best I've ever seen on egriz.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Zac didn't cause all of this. The entire episode was woke theatre manufactured by a former Griz player -- Keenan Curran. Corbin and Akem played a role, they all had their own motivation for taking part in the smear campaign.

If you read through the different exchanges on Twitter he had with some of the Sentinel parents last fall, Keenan acknowledged this:

https://twitter.com/KeenanCurran6/status/1464030726639161361?s=20&t=iQxM4fsI3WbynFfJQWRVpw

"We’re bringing to light issues that you would sweep under the rug. Because it’s our responsibility because so many other adults don’t see how that statement is problematic."

Keenan's statement is self-righteous and arrogant. It's also disconnected from reality -- I haven't met a single adult who doesn't believe the statement was problematic -- but I digress.

Keenan appears to view himself as some kind of morally superior, community activist.

https://twitter.com/KeenanCurran6/status/1460384319306797061?s=20&t=iQxM4fsI3WbynFfJQWRVpw

He recruited Sammy into the plan so he could meddle in the Griz program -- a program Keenan hadn't been a part of since 2018 -- while the 2021 team was getting ready to make a playoff run.

That Keenan put his personal agenda ahead of the football program demonstrates his hubris.

Keenan also asserts if he, Corbin, and Sammy didn't do what they did, "that would have went uncorrected."

It also sounds like he doesn't trust Hauck or Haslem and likely is still carrying animosity towards them. So he felt justified in causing a huge distraction for the program ahead of their first playoff game.

https://twitter.com/KeenanCurran6/status/1464045578011119616?s=20&t=iQxM4fsI3WbynFfJQWRVpw

Keenan makes it clear they felt justified sabotaging Zac's post-season awards and destroying his Griz football career. They were teaching him a lesson and sending a message to white kids everywhere.

Keenan made Corbin the face of the campaign and had him push it on Thanksgiving morning to ensure that Zac wouldn't be considered for the Gatorade POY and the Shrine Game. It was a no-brainer he was a lock for both.

For those who don't know, Corbin had a tremendously underwhelming Griz football career. He had one reception for 12 yards and one total tackle while playing in four games in 2017. He switched to tight end during the spring of 2018 and transitioned to the defensive line midway through 2019 spring camp.

He had an ax to grind with Hauck because he cut Corbin after spring drills concluded in 2019.

If you notice, he was using Zac to call out Hauck in the original Tweet. To him it wasn’t about Zac, it was about Hauck.

Also, Corbin is not a guy who is easily offended. That's why tried to hide his Twitter posts in the spring when the Kaimin article was published.

Unfortunately for him, his account was public last fall. All of his racially offensive and misogynistic comments were easy to find. And there were plenty of pissed-off people who support the Crews family that took screenshots of the offensive things he said. It looks like some of those are starting to come to light.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanNews/status/1553471142765088768?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

So Keenan believed it was his responsibility to destroy Zac. And Corbin still resented Hauck. Sammy’s motivations appear to be linked to his support of with the BLM movement. You can look at the header image in his Twitter bio.

Sammy always seemed like a happy kid, which is why it seemed out of character when I noticed him aggressively calling for a high school coach to be fired because the coach voiced his frustrations with the BLM and Antifa rioting and looting in 2020.

https://twitter.com/s_akem18/status/1276673717733490690?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

His passive-aggressive comment about "good ole MT!" was what I found most surprising.

https://twitter.com/s_akem18/status/1276691000405094400?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

This is a community that embraced Sammy and provided him with an opportunity to get an education while developing into one of the best receivers in the FCS.

Yet he basically implied that Montana was racist and didn't bother to clarify he wasn't in any danger when a person told him to "stay safe" -- as if racist mobs were roaming the streets of Missoula.

https://twitter.com/CoachPugh317/status/1276692527618371584?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

And yet, for a kid who was so offended, he didn't seem upset when his friends made racially insensitive jokes.

https://twitter.com/youknowtfgoin/status/551661105228288000?s=20&t=wpw1giblrRRvtqGxNKwQmw

And he didn't worry about offending anyone with the "white girl" jokes he posted on Twitter.

It appears that Sammy has fallen for the divisive woke, BLM extremism and has gone from the kid from Oklahoma with an infectious smile, to an angry young man who sees racism everywhere he looks — even among the community that embraced him for the last five years.

Keenan took advantage of Sammy’s anger and conspired with him to promote Corbin’s tweet.

Sammy’s retweet was important because no one in Montana remembers or cares about Corbin. As a current Griz player, Sammy had a much bigger presence.

Keenan, Cobin, and Sammy each had their own motivations. They lit the match and intentionally started a fire for their own selfish reasons. The fact that they intentionally destroyed Zac’s Griz football career over an unintentional private message that was made public is of no consequence to them.

Those of you still trashing Zac because he and his family finally shared their side of the story need to ask yourself why. He's already moved on. Maybe it's time you do to.

So now they are the bad guys. Got it.

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

"Definition of N-word

An "insulting" and "contemptuous" term based solely on the color of a person's skin. Sounds a great deal like "racism" to me.

Learn to read. That definition doesn't use the word racism.

I don't refuse to write it out. Egriz changes it. I don't talk of Prairie N-words. I use the real thing. Heck look at the definition in the link. It sues the written out word. Look at the link and tell us what it says. Do you think Merriam Webster is racist? And you are wrong; many people don't think the term/word, without circumstances, is racist. You are such a white guy removed from people of color, that you don't have a clue what racism is.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nigger

hilinegrizfan said:
EverettGriz said:
"insulting" and "contemptuous" term based solely on the color of a person's skin. Sounds like "racism" to me.

nailed it :thumb:

No, he completetly missed it. See my above post.

alabamagrizzly said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
There are a number of reasons why.

Because he's a great kid from a great family who's being drug through the mud by people who don't know what they are talking about.

Becasue he's not racist. He made an terrible joke with no intention of it going beyond his friend or causing offense to anyone.

Short version: Zac and a buddy were duck hunting and all of the ducks his friend shot happened to be black. After they got lunch on the way home, he repaid his buddy on Venmo and used emoji's and jokingly implied his friend was a racist because he only shot black ducks. He admits it was a terribly bad joke and without understanding the context, it looks absolutely terrible. He also didn't realize Venmo messages are public by default. Again, he wasn't trying to be malicious and never intended to hurt or offend anyone.

Because self-righteous hypocrites act as if a lifetime of overwhelmingly postiving actions and behaviors (4.0 student, accomplished athlete, community volunteer, never in trouble at school or with the law, etc.) are all wiped away because he made a really bad joke.

Because the Venmo message was from 2020 and someone saved it and then made sure the screenshot made it's way into the hands of former Griz players who shared the screenshot on Thanksgiving Day of 2021.

Side note: Why isn't anyone asking how Griz players from 2018 and 2019 living in Washington and California got an almost two-year old Venmo screenshot from a high school kid in Montana? That seems like a question an actual journalist might be interested in.

Because he missed out on on the Gatorade POY and the Shrine Game -- He was a lock for both. He also lost out on the fun of signing day and having the Griz announce him as part of their recruiting class. Each of these is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a Montana kid who grew up rooting for the Griz. He missed out on all of it.

Because the pain, embarrassment, and loss he had already experienced at that point should have been more than enough punishment, but Zac - a kid still in high school - had to endure the humiliation of the Kaimin smearing his name to the entire university community in the spring.

Because after all of that, and being told to remain silent by Hauck, and never responding to any of his critics and the unfair, rude, inaccurate and dishonest things being said about him and his family for more than six months, Hauck pulled his scholarship right before he graduated high school.

Those are all of the non-football reasons. There are plenty of football reasons too.

Becasue he's a generational talent that is better than every kid the Griz has signed in this year's class. The Griz were lucky to get him over schools like MSU, NDSU, and Boise State. I think Fresno State may have also been recruiting him, but I could be mistaken.

Because he was the best high school football player in the state for the last two years and allowing him to go to the Cats is beyond stupid.

Because he's a natural leader that players look up to; that's why he asked to speak to the team. A high-school kid asking to address his future college teammates. Talk about guts. He was willing to humble himself and apologize for saying something that hurt them and caused them offense and to ask for their forgiveness and the opportunity to demonstrate the person he truly is.

Becasue he would have been a game changer for the Griz no matter where he played, think Troy Anderson but for the Griz.

Because he likely would have worn #37, been drafted, and eventually been a Griz hall of fame. Yes, he's that good.

Those are some of the reasons I'm so worked up over this kid.

So all of these things happened to Zac because of who?

After his initial post that he made as a joke, about black ducks apparently, these things happened because of 2 asshole former players, perhaps others associated with those former players, the Kaiman writer, and people like you and Everett, who don't understand racism. think the kid will be incredibly successful, in football and life, and will come back to haunt the Griz.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yeah, there’s just no way it could’ve been avoided. Everyone else’s fault.

CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:

The context, if true, makes it look way worse.

With the weight of evidence from his high school coach and people who have known him, I think those piling on him now, are the worst. Total self-righteous jerks, for the most part. Ya, bad/stupid comment, which someone dug up a year later from when he was a junior in high school, but then all of the later comments from people who actually know him are good to great. If Dane Oliver vouches for the kid, that's good enough for me. I know Dane fairly well. I know another AA coach who also vouches for him.

I’m not going to quote Mining’s post, as it’s too damned long, but let’s be honest: Only ONE Person lit this match, and it wasn’t Corbin or Keenan or Akem (no matter WHAT their motivations might be).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back