• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Uniforms for 2013?

Sundown

So, we're at the end of the standard 3 year cycle the Griz seem to be on for uniform changes. Anyone heard any rumors if there will be some new looks by the team next season?

NikeGrizz said:
I would LOVE to see new helmets!!! Please please please new helmets!!!

I want to see something with the wooden football design and the PAW. Of course, have to have "GRIZ" signature within the design too.

How would it look for the lettering or paw be highlighted with some kind old school colors to go with the maroon and silver?

Geriatric crowd here; please, please, please, can we go back to maroon and silver? Maroon helmets would be nice. If a black uniform, then all black. Not the gawd awful oil rag pants again.

I believe the normal home tops will remain close to the same. A maroon pant will be added to the mix as well as a one-game all-black top to go with the black pants. Haven't heard anything on a special helmet. Perhaps just a change in logo to go with the all blacks..

I would love to see the "flat" color like this one. Also the maroon too, a maroon helmet would be nice.

OR a helmet like this one. A shiny silver colored back ground with the solid "Griz" that's always been on the helmets.

Or even these logos on top of the shiny silver...

havgrizfan said:
I believe the normal home tops will remain close to the same. A maroon pant will be added to the mix as well as a one-game all-black top to go with the black pants. Haven't heard anything on a special helmet. Perhaps just a change in logo to go with the all blacks..

I wish they'd go all maroon, including the helmet and face mask, for a game except have the Griz script in white.

I have worked on and very proud of a new Griz logo. In the pad of the paw it says Griz. Not like what UM has now. In my design the Griz fills in the entire pad and the Griz script looks very similar to the current design with the swooping tail of the Z. I need to remember how to upload imagines on Egriz and will show you all if interested. I have shown it to UM and they like it but who knows if they will do anything with it.

One thing or change I would say that should be done with the program in light of everything that has happend in the past year or so. Lets LOOSE the pirate flag! We do not need to fly a flag promoting everything associated with pirates. Small change but necessary.

The way this program is going I say we embrace the pirate flag and add the following:

Rae Carruth Day
Pac Man Jones Bobble Head Mascot
Donaldson Field at WGS - because the crime committed at UM now days touches everybody even though you dont want it too.

:coffee:

The last batch of uniforms were like Obama t-shirts in Mug Shots. Let's get back to class... instead of gangsta'. Perhaps the UM can print a $$$Trillion Royce Engstrom coin to cover their debts if that's a problem.

OrgonGriz said:
I have worked on and very proud of a new Griz logo. In the pad of the paw it says Griz. Not like what UM has now. In my design the Griz fills in the entire pad and the Griz script looks very similar to the current design with the swooping tail of the Z. I need to remember how to upload imagines on Egriz and will show you all if interested. I have shown it to UM and they like it but who knows if they will do anything with it.

One thing or change I would say that should be done with the program in light of everything that has happend in the past year or so. Lets LOOSE the pirate flag! We do not need to fly a flag promoting everything associated with pirates. Small change but necessary.
I avoided commenting on this the first 99 times you misused LOOSE; can't stand it any longer. The word you want is LOSE. As in win/lose. Loose means poor-fitting. Which means there's no such word as loosing....

Grizmayor said:
The last batch of uniforms were like Obama t-shirts in Mug Shots. Let's get back to class... instead of gangsta'. Perhaps the UM can print a $$$Trillion Royce Engstrom coin to cover their debts if that's a problem.
You're much better talking politics than you are QB arm strength or the merits of status quo.

kemajic said:
Grizmayor said:
You're much better talking politics than you are QB arm strength or the merits of status quo.
Arm strength arguments are a loose loose situation..........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back