• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Uniforms for 2013?

BDizzle said:
BAm4sqeCUAAFqoh.jpg:large

Loco colors? No.

grizfan47 said:
Geriatric crowd here; please, please, please, can we go back to maroon and silver? Maroon helmets would be nice. If a black uniform, then all black. Not the gawd awful oil rag pants again.
I hated those pants lol...i was happy to see in 2011 after i think the first home game we scrapped those pants and went strictly black pants. I will be sad to see our road unis go, the design of our white tops and black pants was about the sickest thing i have ever seen! LOVE IT

Uncle Si said:
I agree on the all white uni's. how bad ass would that be with a white helmet?

White is not one of our colors.

Just kidding, but get tired of all the black complainers.

BWahlberg said:
BDizzle said:
http://instagram.com/p/UvCt-7ROlR/

A lot of interesting helmets in this pic.

Whoa! I like the Maroon Matte and the white with the maroon Griz logo

Odd. I wonder what happened between Kellen's visit to UM where he was so excited for August 6th and today (when he apparently decided to go to MSU, instead)...

BCbOBvjCUAAekUf.jpg

Sorry for the brief derail, the white with maroon script is actually incredible. Couple that with all white uniforms, and you're onto something (especially when you visit Lake Charles for the away part of the McNeese home/home).

CatsAttack said:
BWahlberg said:
BDizzle said:

Odd. I wonder what happened between Kellen's visit to UM where he was so excited for August 6th and today (when he apparently decided to go to MSU, instead)...

BCbOBvjCUAAekUf.jpg

I was wondering that as well especially since he choose to walk on with the cats. I figured we pulled his scholarship offer and you guys didn't but doesn't make a whole lot of sense if he is walking on.

BDizzle said:
CatsAttack said:
BWahlberg said:
BDizzle said:

BCbOBvjCUAAekUf.jpg

I was wondering that as well especially since he choose to walk on with the cats. I figured we pulled his scholarship offer and you guys didn't but doesn't make a whole lot of sense if he is walking on.
It is weird I tried figuring out who he was, and his header on twitter is a Montana griz paw

NikeGrizz said:
BDizzle said:
CatsAttack said:
BWahlberg said:

BCbOBvjCUAAekUf.jpg

It is weird I tried figuring out who he was, and his header on twitter is a Montana griz paw

That isn't his Twitter account, it is a fake one. The real one has pictures from his high school coach from signing day, and a congrats about being a Cat

CatsAttack said:
BWahlberg said:
BDizzle said:

Sorry for the brief derail, the white with maroon script is actually incredible. Couple that with all white uniforms, and you're onto something (especially when you visit Lake Charles for the away part of the McNeese home/home).

That would look really neat! Almost... Alabama-esque. I also really like the helmets from 2011 Griz-cat.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet Jesus!

That white helmet with maroon script is absolutely sick!

I think I see two more maroon helmets. One, the matte one, and another that looks like it has a design on the back like the 2010 Halloweeny uniforms. Could just be reflection, and it has white Griz script or something.

Either way, looks sweet! :thumb:

I hope this means we're a step closer to being the Oregon of FCS. I dig the multiple possible uniform combos. :clap:

Here's Haslam's answer to new jerseys. Being that UM is a Nike Elite Partner School and the recent recruit photo with all the different helmets, I'd expect a mix of tops and bottoms that are mixed and matched all season. But hey, that's just my two cents.

http://www.gogriz.com/ot/mont-ask-the-ad-answers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Question: Are there plans for new football uniforms for the 2013 season?

Answer: Yes, the three-year cycle for uniforms calls for new ones in 2013 and we plan to make some additions for the upcoming season. As in the past, we will work with our partners at Nike to develop uniforms that are classy and exciting, but which also provide us with flexibility to mix and match. Stay tuned!

CatsAttack said:
BWahlberg said:
BDizzle said:

BCbOBvjCUAAekUf.jpg

Pat Williams probably gave him a call :thumb:

Back