• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“Nasty” Recruits

Sam A. Blitz said:
Intelligence is an underrated attribute of a good OLmen. If they have that mean streak to go along with technique and intelligence, you really have something.
Quick feet is an underrated attribute of a good OLman.

PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:
" My wife and I had dinner with JD ..."

Of course, you did.

Out of curiosity, what have you ever accomplished in your life?

Or, are you just a troll and dick on a message board?

Got anything else? Got any game? Got any balls to reveal anything about yourself?

My guess is that you have absolutely nothing.

For a guy who imagines he’s accomplished something, you’ve got to be the neediest, hey-look-at-me dipshit anyone’s seen since Trump, the King of Needy, himself. And, I’ve reeeelly got a ravening desire to impress you with my accomplishments … especially the most conventional and shallow ones … and maybe just slip in a little name dropping while I’m at it.

Sam A. Blitz said:
Intelligence is an underrated attribute of a good OLmen. If they have that mean streak to go along with technique and intelligence, you really have something.

Yeah, you've got a guy too smart to play football.

Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

Got anything else? Got any game? Got any balls to reveal anything about yourself?

For a guy who imagines he’s accomplished something, you’ve got to be the neediest, hey-look-at-me dipshit anyone’s seen since Trump, the King of Needy, himself. And, I’ve reeeelly got a ravening desire to impress you with my accomplishments … especially the most conventional and shallow ones … and maybe just slip in a little name dropping while I’m at it.

Go away.

Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

I think a lot of posters would do well to learn that PR is likely joking over half the time with the "played the game" stuff. From rank-and-file posters like Fat Bruno, to outspoken former frosh team players, I've witnessed PR messing with people without them knowing it for years. PR hate has run its course. My opinion only.

CDAGRIZ said:
Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

I think a lot of posters would do well to learn that PR is likely joking over half the time with the "played the game" stuff. From rank-and-file posters like Fat Bruno, to outspoken former frosh team players, I've witnessed PR messing with people without them knowing it for years. PR hate has run its course. My opinion only.

Wow … there’s a heroic attempt at finding something where nothing exists … and very gallant, I might add. Do you have an eye on free legal advice? You should be a flak for Trump, an even greater vacuum of dead air and dreary self promotion. If this literal minded mediocrity had even one rusty synapse capable of irony or two spare neurons capable of “messing” with anyone — beyond simple minded queries about their accomplishmentations — the endlessly tiresome drone act that he unabashedly exhibits would occasionally vary from the script he’s apparently ordained to follow til its wheezing and long overdue dénouement. ( I throwed thatun in there, boys, so one of you scintillating wits could make yet another hilarious reference to what absolutely must be my sly and furtive use of the thesaurus, simple literacy being an alien and suspicious talent amongst the rabble.)

Fat Bruno said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:

Wow … there’s a heroic attempt at finding something where nothing exists … and very gallant, I might add. Do you have an eye on free legal advice? You should be a flak for Trump, an even greater vacuum of dead air and dreary self promotion. If this literal minded mediocrity had even one rusty synapse capable of irony or two spare neurons capable of “messing” with anyone — beyond simple minded queries about their accomplishmentations — the endlessly tiresome drone act that he unabashedly exhibits would occasionally vary from the script he’s apparently ordained to follow til its wheezing and long overdue dénouement. ( I throwed thatun in there, boys, so one of you scintillating wits could make yet another hilarious reference to what absolutely must be my sly and furtive use of the thesaurus, simple literacy being an alien and suspicious talent amongst the rabble.)

Speaking of vacuum of dead air and an endlessly tiresome drone act...heeeeere’s Fatso!

Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

Just for the record I have no "need" whatsoever on egriz. I'd be happy to have my posts appear under a new name each time. You are the needy one. Have to try to get attention by trolling on an opposing team message board.

I find that posters like yourself, who don't have much going on in their lives, who lack confidence and have low self-esteem, and who haven't accomplished much, tend to respond with nonsense like this, and tend to react negatively to people who actually might have something going on in these lives.

I like the name-dropping comment. On an anonymous message board, where almost no one knows who anyone else is. As if someone would want to name drop to make people think better about their posting name or the whoever they actually are. To me, the name-dropping comment says more about the poster than the person supposedly name dropping. I sometimes wonder if message board complainers about name-dropping are showing their inadequacies of not knowing anyone whose name could be dropped. Name-dropping in person is a bit of a different animal.

Sorry, Bruno, but you show that you have nothing, at least by message board standards. I assume almost everyone on egriz things you are a total joke.

Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

MAGA !!!!!
TDS perhaps fatman ????
Or was I not to assume your gender ?

Fat Bruno said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

This is a perfect example of what happens when you’re the equipment manager for the high school football team and one of the O linemen nails your girlfriend

The mention that JD was especially protective of cole and chase are tidbits I find very interesting, especially if true. Thats why I use my wasting time time to hang out here.

RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

This is a perfect example of what happens when you’re the equipment manager for the high school football team and one of the O linemen nails your girlfriend

Jelousy for sure...

My point is that OL is a very difficult position to play. The best OLmen are very often the most intelligent people on the team. It's such a technique driven position and takes craftiness to best your opponent. It isn't as simple as being long, heavy and strong. Kem, is also correct on his point on footwork and flexibility.

Sam A. Blitz said:
RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Jelousy for sure...

My point is that OL is a very difficult position to play. The best OLmen are very often the most intelligent people on the team. It's such a technique driven position and takes craftiness to best your opponent. It isn't as simple as being long, heavy and strong. Kem, is also correct on his point on footwork and flexibility.
I think a former center for the cats went to medical school and is now a resident surgeon at New Mexico

Sam A. Blitz said:
RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Jelousy for sure...

My comment was pointed at Fat Guy, you are correct.

RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Maybe his mom Robgriz
Or both his mom and girlfriend lol

Hahaha ... you know you've nailed the blowhard and his little lackeys when they break out the banal, canned, dead minded cliches this ardently. Every stale, trite rejoinder in the book. The denial of name dropping from the blow hard mediocrity must have been an eye roller even from his gallant defenders! And, the eeeeeeendless references to his dead eyed, conventional, shallow minded "accomplishments" is another. The guy's like a little Trumperhhoid with a simple, child's mind and the neediest, over compensating emotional stunting of any one I've seen since the presidunce, himself. That "nailed his girl friend," thing, btw, was sheer genius ... and then upping the ante to "his mom," that's Algonquin Round Table material, boys. You'd be ashamed to be you if the stupidity and oblivion in being you didn't provide you with such a protective shield.

RobGriz said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Jelousy for sure...

My comment was pointed at Fat Guy, you are correct.

Yar, f'shur ... them linemans is genully speaking genyuses. Is this little park for Morons Sans Handlers the greatest treasure trove of unintended humor on the local scene ? I know that's what I use it for.

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Fat Bruno said:

Speaking of vacuum of dead air and an endlessly tiresome drone act...heeeeere’s Fatso!

From a pathetic waste of flesh with over 22, 000 !!!!!!!! useless, peeedestrian posts who lives his useless life on this level ? !!!!

Back