• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“Nasty” Recruits

PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:
" My wife and I had dinner with JD ..."

Of course, you did.

Out of curiosity, what have you ever accomplished in your life?

Or, are you just a troll and dick on a message board?

Got anything else? Got any game? Got any balls to reveal anything about yourself?

My guess is that you have absolutely nothing.

For a guy who imagines he’s accomplished something, you’ve got to be the neediest, hey-look-at-me dipshit anyone’s seen since Trump, the King of Needy, himself. And, I’ve reeeelly got a ravening desire to impress you with my accomplishments … especially the most conventional and shallow ones … and maybe just slip in a little name dropping while I’m at it.

Just for the record I have no "need" whatsoever on egriz. I'd be happy to have my posts appear under a new name each time. You are the needy one. Have to try to get attention by trolling on an opposing team message board.

I find that posters like yourself, who don't have much going on in their lives, who lack confidence and have low self-esteem, and who haven't accomplished much, tend to respond with nonsense like this, and tend to react negatively to people who actually might have something going on in these lives.

I like the name-dropping comment. On an anonymous message board, where almost no one knows who anyone else is. As if someone would want to name drop to make people think better about their posting name or the whoever they actually are. To me, the name-dropping comment says more about the poster than the person supposedly name dropping. I sometimes wonder if message board complainers about name-dropping are showing their inadequacies of not knowing anyone whose name could be dropped. Name-dropping in person is a bit of a different animal.

Sorry, Bruno, but you show that you have nothing, at least by message board standards. I assume almost everyone on egriz things you are a total joke.

Wow ... see what I mean about this hand job's sense of himself and of any trace of irony? Uh, like, uh, look at my accomplishments blah blah blah ... name dropping ? what's that blar blar blar ... "... as if someone would wnat to name drop ... " hahahahahah hep me please hep me ... when the fool hasn't got a real name to drop he makes up famous coaches who were up at "the lake place," or sitting in the bleachers next to him ... "You lack confidence and self esteem blah, blither ..." Isn't that one every naive adolescent throws out at anyone who ever insults him? It's because I've got a little too much self esteem that I become embarrassed to be on the same board or level with this band of walking or, perhaps, crawling, anancephalics that I feel the need to delineate the wide chasm of differences between myself and the yahoos after being exposed to the endless stupidity in too great a dose.

SoldierGriz said:
Is it just me, or do others wonder how fatty is still allowed to post here?

I don't care if he posts or not, but his last series of posts show what an inarticulate idiot he is.

Fat Bruno said:
Hahaha ... you know you've nailed the blowhard and his little lackeys when they break out the banal, canned, dead minded cliches this ardently. Every stale, trite rejoinder in the book. The denial of name dropping from the blow hard mediocrity must have been an eye roller even from his gallant defenders! And, the eeeeeeendless references to his dead eyed, conventional, shallow minded "accomplishments" is another. The guy's like a little Trumperhhoid with a simple, child's mind and the neediest, over compensating emotional stunting of any one I've seen since the presidunce, himself. That "nailed his girl friend," thing, btw, was sheer genius ... and then upping the ante to "his mom," that's Algonquin Round Table material, boys. You'd be ashamed to be you if the stupidity and oblivion in being you didn't provide you with such a protective shield.

You mad bro?

SoldierGriz said:

It's entertaining when someone thinks he's smart but clearly isn't.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

It's entertaining when someone thinks he's smart but clearly isn't.

Then, you must spend half your oblivious life enjoying your own posts, eh?

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:

I don't care if he posts or not, but his last series of posts show what an inarticulate idiot he is.

So, what you really mean is I nailed your hackneyed ass. But, just for entertainment, why don't you give me some grammar lessons you drab, old dimwit? Aaaaaah'm waiting.

RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Hahaha ... you know you've nailed the blowhard and his little lackeys when they break out the banal, canned, dead minded cliches this ardently. Every stale, trite rejoinder in the book. The denial of name dropping from the blow hard mediocrity must have been an eye roller even from his gallant defenders! And, the eeeeeeendless references to his dead eyed, conventional, shallow minded "accomplishments" is another. The guy's like a little Trumperhhoid with a simple, child's mind and the neediest, over compensating emotional stunting of any one I've seen since the presidunce, himself. That "nailed his girl friend," thing, btw, was sheer genius ... and then upping the ante to "his mom," that's Algonquin Round Table material, boys. You'd be ashamed to be you if the stupidity and oblivion in being you didn't provide you with such a protective shield.

You mad bro?

Well, there is a little disgust, there, bro. But, mainly, it's a form of entertainment I enjoy when cast amidst a pack of morons. Though I can't help feeling like a bit of a bully when slapping pygmy mentalities like you and the boys around. Seeing all the butt hurt, inferiority riddled cretins come out of the woods with their ineffectual little blow guns and their petty resentments is as comical as it is sad.

Actually, little fellows, I’m indulging in an amusing game/experiment. The object is to see if it’s possible to make even a tiresome, self involved, bloviating boor like Player Rep sympathetic enough to move the denizens of this waste land — who usually hate him -- to come to his rescue. I mussay it’s been quite interesting and comically successful. I especially like his own childish efforts at self defense and the obvious jealousy of my peerless prose which he so transparently exhibits in his repeated commentary about my articulations.

I’m just a Griz fan who comes here looking for simple sports information, but who gets so sick of all the inbred garbage one has to wade through to get to it that I’m occasionally moved to do a little trolling, or to divert myself with mind games aimed, unfortunately, at those without much mind to play with. This place is like a seedy, old bar populated by wet brained, urine soaked alkies who keep all the good traffic away. To avoid the dismal spiral it’s in, it needs to close down, start anew under a different logo, and welcome some new blood … you know, maroon blood.

Fat Bruno said:
And, I’ve reeeelly got a ravening desire to impress you with my accomplishments … especially the most conventional and shallow ones
It's just that they are so difficult to find.

Fat Bruno said:
Actually, little fellows, I’m indulging in an amusing game/experiment. The object is to see if it’s possible to make even a tiresome, self involved, bloviating boor like Player Rep sympathetic enough to move the denizens of this waste land — who usually hate him -- to come to his rescue. I mussay it’s been quite interesting and comically successful. I especially like his own childish efforts at self defense and the obvious jealousy of my peerless prose which he so transparently exhibits in his repeated commentary about my articulations.

I’m just a Griz fan who comes here looking for simple sports information, but who gets so sick of all the inbred garbage one has to wade through to get to it that I’m occasionally moved to do a little trolling, or to divert myself with mind games aimed, unfortunately, at those without much mind to play with. This place is like a seedy, old bar populated by wet brained, urine soaked alkies who keep all the good traffic away. To avoid the dismal spiral it’s in, it needs to close down, start anew under a different logo, and welcome some new blood … you know, maroon blood.

Here’s an idea: try that on yourself...see if you can get anybody to come to your rescue.

I’ll wait.

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:

Here’s an idea: try that on yourself...see if you can get anybody to come to your rescue.

I’ll wait.

Waiting is what you do best, isn't it? Sitting on your useless ass making another few hundred useless posts? Yeah, a rescue or an ally is what I really want because, you know, I'm here to kiss ass and make imaginary friends, just like you.

kemajic said:
Fat Bruno said:
And, I’ve reeeelly got a ravening desire to impress you with my accomplishments … especially the most conventional and shallow ones
It's just that they are so difficult to find.

I'm sure you have no trouble with those. It's why you love it here 16 hrs. a day and accomplishing all kinds of shit, eh?

Fat Bruno said:
AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:

I’ll wait.

Waiting is what you do best, isn't it? Sitting on your useless ass making another few hundred useless posts? Yeah, a rescue or an ally is what I really want because, you know, I'm here to kiss ass and make imaginary friends, just like you.

I’m not imaginary. Strike two.

Fat Bruno said:
RobGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

You mad bro?

Well, there is a little disgust, there, bro. But, mainly, it's a form of entertainment I enjoy when cast amidst a pack of morons. Though I can't help feeling like a bit of a bully when slapping pygmy mentalities like you and the boys around. Seeing all the butt hurt, inferiority riddled cretins come out of the woods with their ineffectual little blow guns and their petty resentments is as comical as it is sad.
Yep, you’re mad

Back