• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Official UM football Signing day List

Obviously covid related, but I haven't been this uninterested in signing day in a really long time.

That’s it for now all the guys have signed that were committed so unless we have any suprises but I don’t see it happening but we will see.

grizfan1984 said:
That’s it for now all the guys have signed that were committed so unless we have any suprises but I don’t see it happening but we will see.

Me neither. Any scholarships they have left (which is not a lot) will be used for transfer portal guys is what I’m thinking.

Hauck said were not signing anymore so I guess that takes care of Shumpert, Hicks, Greene, and Williams. Wonder if we go after a CB and WR in the portal down the road?

Lots of Montana kids-I like it. I think it sets the Griz up well for the next few crazy years. With all the out of state kids *hopefully* sticking around for an additional year, this might make a lot of sense to get the best in state kids to stretch scholly money. Go Griz!

Back