• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2022 Griz Football Recruiting- Signed (13)- Transfers (6), Verbals (2) Offers

Cooper Walton is the high schooler that had verballed to Colorado State early last year in the recruiting cycle and then the new coaching staff didn't honor his commitment. Very unfortunate for him. Very glad he will be a Griz!

go96griz said:
Cooper Walton is the high schooler that had verballed to Colorado State early last year in the recruiting cycle and then the new coaching staff didn't honor his commitment. Very unfortunate for him. Very glad he will be a Griz!

the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away! He "giveth" to the Griz, in this instance! :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
go96griz said:

the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away! He "giveth" to the Griz, in this instance! :lol:

His tape is really impressive. O’Connell 2.0

Don’t know how to post screenshots on here but looking at Instagram I noticed a few players following Garrett Hustedt a LB transfer from Nebraska and sure enough it says University of Montana.

grizfan1984 said:
Don’t know how to post screenshots on here but looking at Instagram I noticed a few players following Garrett Hustedt a LB transfer from Nebraska and sure enough it says University of Montana.

That appears to be confirmation to me.

https://instagram.com/garretthustedt?utm_medium=copy_link

They take a punter with a baby face from us and we take a grown man linebacker from them. Fair trade.

Still want to see a OL and DT in this class. The three linebackers in this class has me excited for the future.

dayday said:
Still want to see a OL and DT in this class. The three linebackers in this class has me excited for the future.

Dylan Mayginnes Instagram says University of Montana too. I’m sure we will add more OL too but maybe not until summer. I’m curious to know I saw on another post of a players Dad saying we had several walkons and portal guys show up
at winter conditioning I’m wondering who all
these guys are and what position they play.

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:

Dylan Mayginnes Instagram says University of Montana too. I’m sure we will add more OL too but maybe not until summer. I’m curious to know I saw on another post of a players Dad saying we had several walkons and portal guys show up

Here is the link for confirmation to add him to the list https://instagram.com/dylan.mayginnes?utm_medium=copy_link

Its been an interesting couple of weeks in the portal and a couple huge pickups out of the high school recruits! I'm not counting blessings quite yet, but its looking good.

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:

Yes, I said it. Apparently its a number of grey shirts. I don't know names or positions yet, but its why I was surprised nothing has been said about them. Its about a half dozen players. Winter condo starts on February 1 and it will be interesting to see if Griz football makes an announcement. February 2 is the second signing day, so we may find out then.

I would be interested to know if anyone has heard anything about Zac Crews? I heard other interested schools have also stepped back, but that very well could be a rumor.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Yes, I said it. Apparently its a number of grey shirts. I don't know names or positions yet, but its why I was surprised nothing has been said about them. Its about a half dozen players. Winter condo starts on February 1 and it will be interesting to see if Griz football makes an announcement. February 2 is the second signing day, so we may find out then.

I would be interested to know if anyone has heard anything about Zac Crews? I heard other interested schools have also stepped back, but that very well could be a rumor.

Greyshirt kids I know about
Ben McGourin DE Cheney Washington
Quinn Lamers ATH Wisconsin
Rylan Alford WR/CB Ohio
Ethan Barney OL Washington

grizfan1984 said:
Carpe Diem Griz said:

Rylan Alford WR/CB Ohio

I understand Rylan Alford has left. Lots of rumors, but it sounds like he got in some sort of trouble.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
grizfan1984 said:
Rylan Alford WR/CB Ohio

I understand Rylan Alford has left. Lots of rumors, but it sounds like he got in some sort of trouble.

Darn that’s unfortunate i’ve heard some good things about him.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Hearing good things about potentially getting Crews in this signing class.

go96griz said:
Carpe Diem Griz said:

Hearing good things about potentially getting Crews in this signing class.

I've known him for awhile and will attest he is a really good kid. Glad he will be part of this class!!! He will represent well and be a great teammate.

Latest posts

Back