• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Idaho Regular Season Predictions

mthoopsfan said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
I like your style. And I think your projections are pretty reasonable for hopes for the season. I'll wish you luck on the Nevada game, and root hard against your team when we play.

That poster is a jerk. I hope they lose all their games. They may lose half of them. Overrated comes to mind.

Bahahaha, I'm coming to appreciate that you have no chill. I don't know his past comments, was just going on this thread and trying to be polite. I'm Don Quixote tilting at the windmills of civility, I know. ;)

Trust me, I'm hoping we beat them so badly next year that they start questioning themselves.

oldrunner said:
I feel that the Taggers caught a few teams off guard last season. Nobody was quite sure what to expect. That won't be happening this year.

Idaho will be good, but certainly not unbeatable. They could finish in the top 4, but I don't see them quite to the level of last years MSU, Sac, Weber, or UM for that matter.

Eck's newness has worn off. Teams will be more prepared for them this time around. They will have at least 4 league loses. 6-5 record as the dust settles on the season.

I watched a high school basketball game 20 years ago. Ronan vs Stevensville when they had that big Creech kid from Ohio that transferred to Stevensville.

Ronan won by holding the ball at half court and only making the minimum amount of plays as the clock ran down. That was Idaho last year. They didn't actually want to play and beat other teams, just use the clock to create the least possible chances for both teams and hope they could win through lack of competition. It worked for them. But didn't work the next time they played.

I'm really hoping that I am reading it right, and that Idaho team can't hang when it counts next year.

oldrunner said:
I feel that the Taggers caught a few teams off guard last season. Nobody was quite sure what to expect. That won't be happening this year.

Idaho will be good, but certainly not unbeatable. They could finish in the top 4, but I don't see them quite to the level of last years MSU, Sac, Weber, or UM for that matter.

Eck's newness has worn off. Teams will be more prepared for them this time around. They will have at least 4 league loses. 6-5 record as the dust settles on the season.

Taggers? This is new to me. Grizsplain this to me.

We'll win some games, lose some games and hopefully make it into the playoffs. Nevada and slapping around Montana are circled on my calendar; otherwise I make no specific predictions.

VandalPride97 said:
oldrunner said:

We'll win some games, lose some games and hopefully make it into the playoffs. Nevada and slapping around Montana are circled on my calendar; otherwise I make no specific predictions.

First, you're really making me more excited to get that stein back. Please come visit the board after that game.

Secondly, "Tagging" is another name for making graffiti. So a "tagger" is someone who is doing vandalism. I.E., a "Vandal."

ElrodGrizzly said:
VandalPride97 said:
Negative. Perfectly logical. What is not logical is how those dipships from MSU surpassed Montana academically.

I like your style. And I think your projections are pretty reasonable for hopes for the season. I'll wish you luck on the Nevada game, and root hard against your team when we play.

Don't let idiots determine how you post. This is eGriz....let it rip.

Vandal is a fun poster here...he is dumb...but fun.

VandalPride97 said:
oldrunner said:

You and every other BSC team. When you’re the king of the jungle you get used to that.

AZGrizFan said:
VandalPride97 said:

You and every other BSC team. When you’re the king of the jungle you get used to that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Laugh away, Chuckle Boy. You know it's 100% true. Bottom line is, no one circles the MsdUi game on their calendar.

Wait. That's not accurate. Tavern and bar owners in those towns do. Biggest weekend of the year (thanks bub coaches!!!!). But no fans do. The difference between being Big Brother and little brother; Flagship vs. that other school in Montana.

How you feeling about those contract extensions? Win at all costs in action, no???

EverettGriz said:
poorgriz said:

Laugh away, Chuckle Boy. You know it's 100% true. Bottom line is, no one circles the MsdUi game on their calendar.

Wait. That's not accurate. Tavern and bar owners in those towns do. Biggest weekend of the year (thanks bub coaches!!!!). But no fans do. The difference between being Big Brother and little brother; Flagship vs. that other school in Montana.

How you feeling about those contract extensions? Win at all costs in action, no???
I'm voting for the next Canadian politician who suggests an anti-MSU assistant coach barrier or at least those bumpers like they have in the lanes when the kids go bowling.

EverettGriz said:
poorgriz said:

Ya, all Big Sky teams are shaking in their boots in terror, at the prospect of playing a .500 club. 4-4 in conference play.

poorgriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Ya, all Big Sky teams are shaking in their boots in terror, at the prospect of playing a .500 club. 4-4 in conference play.

They were shaking in their boots last year too. They got lucky, except the Cats were just too good and too prepared.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Bro, you KNOW it’s true. You KNOW it.

Psssst, it’s not the 90’s anymore.

Pssst…when you’re playing Montana it doesn’t matter WHAT decade it is. It’s ALWAYS the game circled by our opponents. Always.

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
Psssst, it’s not the 90’s anymore.

Pssst…when you’re playing Montana it doesn’t matter WHAT decade it is. It’s ALWAYS the game circled by our opponents. Always.

Got it. Like Nebraska, Carroll, etc.? Teams always circle those teams because they used to be really good decades ago?

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Got it. Like Nebraska, Carroll, etc.? Teams always circle those teams because they used to be really good decades ago?

Nobody circles Nebraska or Carroll.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

You really suck at this.

No, you really, REALLY suck at this.

mthoopsfan said:
poorgriz said:

They were shaking in their boots last year too. They got lucky, except the Cats were just too good and too prepared.

1) If you think any team WANTED to play against our defense last year, you are delusional. Yes, the Cats had something for the Griz that they couldn't stop. Totally admit that we got thumped last year. But we did damage to every other team we played in the season.

2) You're really trying hard to ignore that question about the extensions. How is it due process if they extended him? If someone died while he was drag racing down main street, you would be cool with him getting extended? What part of your morals are you willing to sacrifice to win some football games?

You guys waste a ton of space by quoting each other, every single time one of you posts. Stupid.

ATLCAT said:
You guys waste a ton of space by quoting each other, every single time one of you posts. Stupid.

If it pisses you off so much you can go back to that cesspool you call bubcat nation. The only real waste of space over here is the cat fans that have nothing better to do than come over in their spare time. Don’t you have some beers to toast and drink to your coordinators new contracts, plea deals, or next DUI’s?

Latest posts

Back