• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Idaho Regular Season Predictions

Wolf777 said:
ATLCAT said:
You guys waste a ton of space by quoting each other, every single time one of you posts. Stupid.

If it pisses you off so much you can go back to that cesspool you call bubcat nation. The only real waste of space over here is the cat fans that have nothing better to do than come over in their spare time. Don’t you have some beers to toast and drink to your coordinators new contracts, plea deals, or next DUI’s?

what's the problem here?

AZGrizFan said:
Wolf777 said:
If it pisses you off so much you can go back to that cesspool you call bubcat nation. The only real waste of space over here is the cat fans that have nothing better to do than come over in their spare time. Don’t you have some beers to toast and drink to your coordinators new contracts, plea deals, or next DUI’s?

what's the problem here?

There is no problem.

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
I’m sensing some tenseness from ATL’SCAT. There seems to be a problem.

I just don't see it...what am I missing?

The problem is that when I quote a quote of a quote of a quote, the first embedded quote disappears. Pisses me off.

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
The problem is that when I quote a quote of a quote of a quote, the first embedded quote disappears. Pisses me off.

I want to see ALL of the quotes...ALL the time.
Scrolling back to the original is too much of a challenge. Got it.

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Exactly. very difficult to follow the thread of a conversation without ALL of the quotes.

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Exactly. very difficult to follow the thread of a conversation without ALL of the quotes.
I will absolutely stop using this forum if I suddenly had to scroll through repeated mile-long arguments from the same 3 people on every thread because they quote everything. :lol:

Quoting is attributing what is said or written to the original author. At least some are using quotes now. :clap:

Back