• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alternative Facts

Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:
The facts, already put out there by Colter, the Cats and Griz both offered 4 kids the same schollie and those 4 kids are now Griz. So explain that one to me poorcats. The 4 are banks, Matthews, Deming, and Dick. Cats tried to re-neg the outright lie by claiming "we pulled those offers later".....yes right because it's normal to pull offers from 3-star kids. You're as big as a tard as your used car salesman coach.
The griz offered the top 5 in the state also. 4 are cats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

And what does that have to do with Choate telling snake oil lies, in a public forum. Nothing. That's not even the argument here. Another tard cat, imagine that.

HookedonGriz said:
Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:
The facts, already put out there by Colter, the Cats and Griz both offered 4 kids the same schollie and those 4 kids are now Griz. So explain that one to me poorcats. The 4 are banks, Matthews, Deming, and Dick. Cats tried to re-neg the outright lie by claiming "we pulled those offers later".....yes right because it's normal to pull offers from 3-star kids. You're as big as a tard as your used car salesman coach.

And what does that have to do with Choate telling snake oil lies, in a public forum. Nothing. That's not even the argument here. Another tard cat, imagine that.

They're everywhere...

n_69085_1.jpg

74f463785aa0ed8491103ea7fc3f054c.jpg

jodcon said:
HookedonGriz said:
Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:

They're everywhere...

n_69085_1.jpg

74f463785aa0ed8491103ea7fc3f054c.jpg

That is scary and awesome all at once

Lol.... I just read all six pages. Looks like Wednesday was pretty lively over here. Big weekend of hoops this weekend in Missoula. Wish I could make it over. Would of liked to give some of my cash to the Anderson boys at Mo Club.

Phat Cat said:
Lol.... I just read all six pages. Looks like Wednesday was pretty lively over here. Big weekend of hoops this weekend in Missoula. Wish I could make it over. Would of liked to give some of my cash to the Anderson boys at Mo Club.

I was thinking the same thing...winter is now getting old and the time between the Super Bowl and spring training is brutally boring.

HookedonGriz said:
Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:

Dumbass. I responded to you saying that there were 4 offered the same schollie. Ylinwas pointing out the Cats got 5 of the top 4 in MT and that the griz offered them also. So your implication that the griz got all that were offered the same schollie is just plain wrong. If you're so up in arms about Choate using alternative facts you can't turn around and use them yourself.

Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:
Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:

Dumbass. I responded to you saying that there were 4 offered the same schollie. Ylinwas pointing out the Cats got 5 of the top 4 in MT and that the griz offered them also. So your implication that the griz got all that were offered the same schollie is just plain wrong. If you're so up in arms about Choate using alternative facts you can't turn around and use them yourself.

Holy crap. You really are retarded. It's almost frightening. Try to keep up here rainman...

Here is the argument....nothing less, nothing more:

Your snake oil coach claimed, and I quote, "we beat the Griz in every player we both offered, both in state and coast to coast." That statement has already been proven to be a bold face lie in the FACT the cats lost out to the Griz with 4 different players, 2 from in state and 2 from out (Banks, Matthews, Deming, and Dick). All 4 of those were offfered the same schollies from both he Cats and Griz. Yet they are Griz. So how did the snake oil coach beat the Griz with those 4 kids? That's the only discussion taking place here. Nothing to do with 4 of the top 5 or whatever you keep bringing up.

Ok....so I'm going to try to fact check this one.

The instate guys are Deming and Dick. Vim confirms we offered Deming early. As for Dick, I'm having trouble finding confirmation that he was offered by MSU. I read the gazette verbal announcement story as well as skyline, and I can't find anything more than "was pursued by Montana and Montana state and a handfull of NAIA schools"

The two out of state guys in question are Michael Matthews and Banks.

MSU signed 3 Linebackers to full ride scholarships, Tadan Gilman, Chad Kanow, and Troy Anderson.

Gilman and Anderson both committed in July. Kanow committed at the end of August.

Michael Matthews visited MSU in July and committed to UM in november. I don't see a timeline when MSU offered, but it would be a reasonable to assume MSU had filled their allotted full scholarships for Linebackers in August and pulled the other linebacker offers they had out there.

As for Isiah Banks, his twitter page indicates that MSU offered him last May. MSU signed only 1 Safety (Keaton Anderson) to a full ride scholarship and didn't bring in any others for official visits. Anderson committed early September. Like Matthews, I think it's reasonable to deduce that they had limited scholarships for that position group and once Anderson committed all other scholarship offers were pulled.

Back