• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Any reason?

Jesse said:
grizpsych said:
Did grizghost just create a safe place?

Maybe ghost could bring his on flag and wave it from the stands for all to see and let Griz nation know he is still a true Merican. This is still merica right?
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCBbxjwSboQ[/media]

grizghost said:
smarsh said:
the snowflake is so worried about snowflakes that he snowflaked his way out of any discussion by snowflaking twice that he won't hear another opinion that doesn't disrupt his own safe and resonably (?) sheltered snowflakery. FYI, i liked the flags too.

....ha ha Snowflake? .... you got the wrong guy!...I'm the farthest thing from a sheltered snowflake PAL!....I thought the first submit
I did didn't take ... so I hit again....didn't mean to post twice...still learning I guess!

well....doesn't the idea that you are scared or opposed to hearing from someone with a differing opinion than yours kinda make you.....a snowflake?

smarsh said:
grizghost said:
....ha ha Snowflake? .... you got the wrong guy!...I'm the farthest thing from a sheltered snowflake PAL!....I thought the first submit
I did didn't take ... so I hit again....didn't mean to post twice...still learning I guess!

well....doesn't the idea that you are scared or opposed to hearing from someone with a differing opinion than yours kinda make you.....a snowflake?

...whatever scared :cry: ...wasn't looking for an opinion PAL ..just wondering why they weren't doing it anymore...got it! ..
that's it!

MontanaJack2006 said:
Splitting mauls are more gangsta than an axe or sledge.

If you had to choose between one for these splitting firewood, which would you choose and why?
Basically looking to split a bunch of logs that were already split into large quarters but still too large for firepits....

Ever see one of these? It holds it for you. I think it’s called a kindling king or something like that.
I love mine but it does not work as good on the bigger pieces. Those can get stuck. For smaller stuff, there’s nothing better.

images

grizghost said:
....any reason the Griz players are not carrying out the flags when entering during introduction...is this the new norm?...
are the flags viewed offensive...Montana Flag...American Flag and I think the Griz Flag also are usually on displayed..
..just the axe was brought out.....anybody with answers? ....just wondering?...please No snowflake comments!

stop dreaming up things to be mad about. believe it or not, some things are exactly what they are at face value. I for one love the sledgehammer.

Jesse said:
grizpsych said:
Did grizghost just create a safe place?

Maybe ghost could bring his on flag and wave it from the stands for all to see and let Griz nation know he is still a true Merican. This is still merica right?

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyt3_fZ4_KE[/media]

SaskGriz said:
Dillon said:
Wrong I believe the axe thingy dingy is an axe sledgehammer combo!
Like a heavyweight pulaski? I have a scar on the shin from using a pulaski without thinking things through ( I have an ex wife for almost the same reason).

Could we now play the old Peter Gabriel song when that tool first appears, it's old enough to make Griz fans like me feel nostalgic without upsetting the young fans who don't attend because we play songs like that.

I always thought the “Big Time” line from the same song would be awesome to play after a defensive smack down. But, like you say, we don’t want to alienate the youngsters.

smarsh said:
grizghost said:
....any reason the Flags are not being carried out by the Griz players ....Montana Flag...American Flag
and the Griz Flag were not displayed at 2 games...is this the new norm...are the flags offensive to
some?....just wondering...anybody with answers...please No snowflakes..

the snowflake is so worried about snowflakes that he snowflaked his way out of any discussion by snowflaking twice that he won't hear another opinion that doesn't disrupt his own safe and resonably (?) sheltered snowflakery. FYI, i liked the flags too.

Dont trigger the snowflake. Let him stay in his safe space, where he knows the words..and the answers...and doesnt have to think critically.

Back