• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Athlon Sports Preseason top 25

kemajic said:
Cowboys84 said:
I know this is going to go way above your comprehension but I'll try to explain it to you.. good luck.

The college football playoff index system committe doesn't have their first poll rankings until typically the first weekend in November when the college football season is usually more than half over... do you know why? .. because the polls up to that point don't mean shit.

Tell me again what team the Washington huskies beat that had a winning record or a quality win all last season... the Huskies were such a disaster they fired their head coach before their season was over.
Exactly, Montana ruined their season.

Arizona was not only 1-11, they were beaten by BSC NAU which had a losing record. Washington was nowhere nearly as bad as Arizona. In fact they beat them in Tucson. What else do you have?
Arizona had zero guys drafted this year and were the worst team by far in the PAC 12. I sure hope you beat them worse than the Griz beat Washington.

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:

Arizona was not only 1-11, they were beaten by BSC NAU which had a losing record. Washington was nowhere nearly as bad as Arizona. In fact they beat them in Tucson. What else do you have?
Arizona had zero guys drafted this year and were the worst team by far in the PAC 12. I sure hope you beat them worse than the Griz beat Washington.

You want me kicked off the board that bad!? No love for your fellow Griz🤣🤣.

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:

I see I'm not the only one tired of the gibberish from som gris fan from alabama....haha.

Cowboys84 said:
WaGriz4life said:

I see I'm not the only one tired of the gibberish from som gris fan from alabama....haha.

Nice edit, apparently so. No “Band of Brothers” here on eGriz🤣.

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:

Exactly. But he’ll be here beating his chest after they win. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
WaGriz4life said:

I’m not so sure they win, even though it’s Arizona, perhaps the worst P5 team in the country.

AZGrizFan said:
WaGriz4life said:

Like gris fans think that beating a shit team like the washington huskies team that went the whole season without ONE quality win over any team with a winning record, and than crowing about it like it meant shit to anybody outside of meth-a-zoo-lah.

Ndsu has beaten a couple of good fbs teams in the past like Kansas state in 2013 who went 8-5 and won a bowl game against the michigan wolverines and iowa in 2016 who also went 8-5 and lost to the Florida gators on a jan.2 bowl game...

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Like gris fans think that beating a shit team like the washington huskies team that went the whole season without ONE quality win over any team with a winning record, and than crowing about it like it meant shit to anybody outside of meth-a-zoo-lah.

Ndsu has beaten a couple of good fbs teams in the past like Kansas state in 2013 who went 8-5 and won a bowl game against the michigan wolverines and iowa in 2016 who also went 8-5 and lost to the Florida gators on a jan.2 bowl game...

If those Bizon players play in the Arizona game, it could be trouble for the Wildcats. Any word on whether they will be on the field?

CDAGRIZ said:
Cowboys84 said:

If those Bizon players play in the Arizona game, it could be trouble for the Wildcats. Any word on whether they will be on the field?

Here's the tailback from that 2013 team. He could seriously wreck the Cats.

videoblocks-obese-man-enjoying-cakes-on-white-background-joyful-fat-guy-eating-junk-food-concept-of-bad-nutrition_rvqqctenh_thumbnail-1080_01.png

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

videoblocks-obese-man-enjoying-cakes-on-white-background-joyful-fat-guy-eating-junk-food-concept-of-bad-nutrition_rvqqctenh_thumbnail-1080_01.png

I’d believe you, but there’s no chance their starting tailback was a NoDakker. None of their talent has ever come from in-state.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I’d believe you, but there’s no chance their starting tailback was a NoDakker. None of their talent has ever come from in-state.

Shit, you’re right.

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Here’s the difference: they didn’t go 1-11 the year before and EVERYONE was certain they were a top 20 team. Griz fans realized pretty quickly that it wasn’t an anomaly and the Huskies weren’t very good based on how their next few games went. Last year UA couldn’t even beat hapless NAU. If you guys don’t beat them into submission I’d be concerned if I were you. And thank GOD I’m not.

RainierGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
IQ84 is not a undsuer.

Their favorite team is the cats. Hence the “84”… year they won their last natty.

And keep in mind he was braves84 before that, made fun of suicide rates in native communities, doubled down on it, and then tripled down on it.

RainierGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
IQ84 is not a undsuer.

Their favorite team is the cats. Hence the “84”… year they won their last natty.

If it’s the cats, then he’s a liar and our bet it is off. That was my one stipulation to accept his kid gloves bet. He had to finally admit who his team is and he claimed the bison.

Really doesn’t matter, because he could be a fan of the bulldogs or the huskies or the salukis and he’d still be a pussy.

alabamagrizzly said:
RainierGriz said:

If it’s the cats, then he’s a liar and our bet it is off. That was my one stipulation to accept his kid gloves bet. He had to finally admit who his team is and he claimed the bison.

Don't let him get into your foggy head... its still THE NDSU BISON..bets still on....

Back