• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Athlon Sports Preseason top 25

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
He came up with a new easier one and I accepted cus I’m not a chickenshitcoward. His biggest fear was not being able to post on eGriz. That’s why he’d never accept mine. That and deep down he’s afraid that NDSU’s run is done and Montana’s about to take over so he’d lose the bet for sure. With his “kid gloves” bet, the buffaloes just have to beat Arizona by more then the Griz beat the Huskies. Should be easy enough since Arizona is the underdogs in this one. Any given Saturday though. Winner retaIns eGriz posting rights.

Show me any reputable betting site that has the Arizona wildcats as a home underdog to ndsu this year or admit to being a liar...

Uhhh, obviously odds haven’t been released yet but you honestly think Arizonas a better team? Not much faith in your buffaloes?

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:
Show me any reputable betting site that has the Arizona wildcats as a home underdog to ndsu this year or admit to being a liar...

Uhhh, obviously odds haven’t been released yet but you honestly think Arizonas a better team? Not much faith in your buffaloes?

Total faith in the bison.... I just wanted you to show some evidence behind your lies that the bison are favored...

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Total faith in the bison.... I just wanted you to show some evidence behind your lies that the bison are favored...

I said “underdogs”, meaning that they are not the better team. I did not say favored meaning that odds had been placed. Your 5th grade education shows through again.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

I said “underdogs”, meaning that they are not the better team. I did not say favored meaning that odds had been placed. Your 5th grade education shows through again.

Bullshit...btw, you are still an idiot.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Your favorite team is the cats. Stop talking about ndsu.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Yes, I can see how continually having to lower myself to your level of understanding can give that perception.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I’m curious if you’re (see what I did there) still selling that 1-11 Arizona who got thumped by Northern Freakin Arizona (who the GRIZ best by like 30) is still better than top 20 Washington.

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

I’m curious if you’re (see what I did there) still selling that 1-11 Arizona who got thumped by Northern Freakin Arizona (who the GRIZ best by like 30) is still better than top 20 Washington.

Last year northern Arizona beat Arizona 21-19, that is getting thumped?...bye.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

“Swung on and fouled away”.

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Good answer. another one who lies instead of supporting his statements.

I expected nothing less from you, and you came through in typical fashion.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Good answer. another one who lies instead of supporting his statements.

I expected nothing less from you, and you came through in typical fashion.

Oh. I though the answer to your question was so obvious it didn't require a response. My apologies; I forget that we have some, uhh, slow users on the board.

So, for those of you with learning disabilities, here you go: If you're (again, see what I did there? Gunna have to start charging for these lessons) a Pac 12 team and you lose to a sub .500 nau team who lost to northern freakin colorado, I don't care if the the point differential was .000000004. It was a still a total and absolute beat down.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

I was hoping you meant the “bye” part.

WHY do you argue with this guy/gal/transitioning troll? :roll:

Conway Twitty summed it up nicely:

"You're thinkin' he's the real thing
But I think you oughta know
He can't even make it through
A one night rodeo, no
So don't call him a cowboy
Until you've seen him ride
'Cause a Stetson hat and them fancy boots
Don't tell you what's inside, no..."
:cool:

3-7-77 said:
WHY do you argue with this guy/gal/transitioning troll? :roll:

Conway Twitty summed it up nicely:

"You're thinkin' he's the real thing
But I think you oughta know
He can't even make it through
A one night rodeo, no
So don't call him a cowboy
Until you've seen him ride
'Cause a Stetson hat and them fancy boots
Don't tell you what's inside, no..."
:cool:

A lot of people don't realize that 2Pac's song "Hit 'Em Up" was actually just a Conway Twitty cover.

EverettGriz said:
CFallsGriz said:

!Jesus es muy bueno y es un amigo mio!

“And when they nail my pimpled ass to the cross
I'll tell them I found Jesus that should throw them off
He goes by the name Jesus’ and steals hubcaps from cars
Oh Jesus’ can I borrow your crowbar?
To pry these God damn nails out they're beginning to hurt
Crucified and all I got was this lousy T-shirt
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I'll sing as I'm flogged
Yeah that's what I would do if I were God”

Anyone familiar with Bloodhound Gang will enjoy this. Anyone not will be offended. Sorry , I couldn’t help myself.

Back