• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best Receiving Corps in Griz History

kemajic said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizfan95 said:
Posted this in the ATM thread and all anyone wanted to talk about was butt stuff, so let's try it here and see if people can stick to football.

Debate

Is the receiving corps of: Akem, Toure, McGee, Sulser, Flowers, and Roberts the most talented corps we've had?

Other ones:

1994: Gurnsey, Baker, Wells, Erhardt, Boddie
1995: Wells, Douglass, Erhardt, Dolan
1996: Douglass, Erhardt, Pacheco, Paffhausen, Olsen

I would personally put 1994 at the top right now, but this year's group has the potential.

Feel free to check out this for yearly stats: https://gogriz.com/sports/2015/10/13/FB_1013155607.aspx

Haha! Your first line made me laugh pretty hard.

Anyway, I think this group is the best we've ever had. It's just such a great mix receiver types. Deep threat, shifty, possession, straight speed, jumpball, etc. Name it, and there is a guy in this group who fits the description. AND, we have TEs. I'm really excited to see what happens this season. It could be a perfect storm where everyone gels at the right time like when Ochs was a senior.

That 2004 WR group was pretty impressive..
I'm still trying to forget that horrific Talmadge EZ drop that cost us a TD in the NC game.

I try and remember it every day....

Latest posts

Back